Collaborative Divorce Group to hold Second Saturday workshop April 12 10am-Noon at Oak Creek Community Center
2nd Saturday Wisconsin is a series of public education and information sessions about divorce and other family law issues. All the sessions are held on the "second Saturday" of each month and are free, open to everyone, and with no "registration" or tracking of attendance. The goal is to allow you to learn more about divorce options in Wisconsin.
The sessions are hosted by the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin (CFLCW), a non-profit, tax exempt organization dedicated to alternative dispute resolution in issues of family law.
CFLCW is not pro-divorce or anti-divorce. We simply believe that when divorce happens, there is a better way, and that process is called collaborative divorce.
These informal educational sessions are designed to help you learn about divorce options. The professionals involved are all trained members of CFLCW.
The professionals participating in this program will NOT discuss your personal situation, answer specific legal questions about your marriage or provide legal advice. This is not a free legal service.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts