The Brookfield Public Library is proud to host a showing of the Wisconsin documentary "Finding The Middle Way”. This film illustrates the history, complexity and value of the Hmong American community in Portage County, Wisconsin. This program takes place on Saturday, April 12, 2014, at 10 am, in the Brookfield Public Library Community Room at 1900 N. Calhoun Rd, Brookfield, Wisconsin. After the showing of the 75 minute documentary, there will be an opportunity for a question and answer session with people involved with the documentary. This program is free and open to the public. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Brookfield Public Library Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions and/or to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- Lindner Receives the Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee Community Leader Award
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- A Nostalgic Afternoon