The Brookfield Public Library is proud to host a showing of the Wisconsin documentary "Finding The Middle Way”. This film illustrates the history, complexity and value of the Hmong American community in Portage County, Wisconsin. This program takes place on Saturday, April 12, 2014, at 10 am, in the Brookfield Public Library Community Room at 1900 N. Calhoun Rd, Brookfield, Wisconsin. After the showing of the 75 minute documentary, there will be an opportunity for a question and answer session with people involved with the documentary. This program is free and open to the public. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Brookfield Public Library Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions and/or to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic