The Brookfield Public Library is proud to host a showing of the Wisconsin documentary "Finding The Middle Way”. This film illustrates the history, complexity and value of the Hmong American community in Portage County, Wisconsin. This program takes place on Saturday, April 12, 2014, at 10 am, in the Brookfield Public Library Community Room at 1900 N. Calhoun Rd, Brookfield, Wisconsin. After the showing of the 75 minute documentary, there will be an opportunity for a question and answer session with people involved with the documentary. This program is free and open to the public. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Brookfield Public Library Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions and/or to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room