The Brookfield Public Library is proud to host a showing of the Wisconsin documentary "Finding The Middle Way”. This film illustrates the history, complexity and value of the Hmong American community in Portage County, Wisconsin. This program takes place on Saturday, April 12, 2014, at 10 am, in the Brookfield Public Library Community Room at 1900 N. Calhoun Rd, Brookfield, Wisconsin. After the showing of the 75 minute documentary, there will be an opportunity for a question and answer session with people involved with the documentary. This program is free and open to the public. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Brookfield Public Library Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions and/or to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park