The Brookfield Public Library is proud to host a showing of the Wisconsin documentary "Finding The Middle Way”. This film illustrates the history, complexity and value of the Hmong American community in Portage County, Wisconsin. This program takes place on Saturday, April 12, 2014, at 10 am, in the Brookfield Public Library Community Room at 1900 N. Calhoun Rd, Brookfield, Wisconsin. After the showing of the 75 minute documentary, there will be an opportunity for a question and answer session with people involved with the documentary. This program is free and open to the public. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Brookfield Public Library Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions and/or to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ