Brookfield, Wis. – April 2, 2014 – Tom Hille, CFP®, a Private Wealth Advisor with Ameriprise Financial, will host a long-term care seminar April 17, 2014, from 5 to 7 p.m.
The seminar, “How to Cover Long-Term or Chronic Care Costs,” will focus on managing the costs of extended care that many older adults face late in life, and include guest speaker Jay Anderson, Regional Director of RiverSource Insurance.
The seminar will be held at Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road, Brookfield. Space is limited, so please call (262) 785-1010 to reserve your seat. There is no cost or obligation to attend.
As a Private Wealth Advisor, Hille provides customized financial advice that is anchored in a solid understanding of client needs and expectations, and provided in a one-on-one relationship with his clients. For more information, please contact Tom Hille at (262) 785-1010 or visit the Ameriprise office at 16650 W. Bluemound Road, Suite 800, Brookfield.
At Ameriprise Financial, we have been helping people feel confident about their financial future for over 115 years. With outstanding asset management, advisory and insurance capabilities and a nationwide network of 10,000 financial advisors, we have the strength and expertise to serve the full range of individual and institutional investors' financial needs. For more information, visit ameriprise.com or http://www.ameripriseadvisors.com/tom.hille/.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC.
© 2014 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council