Craig Siemsen and Patty Stevenson will perform on Saturday, April 26 at 7:30 at the Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW) located at 13001 W. North Ave in Brookfield (handicap accessible).
Craig Siemsen and Patty Stevenson are known for their gorgeous harmonies, impeccable musicianship, playful stage humor, and jewel-like original songs. Patty says about performing, “I try for magic – nothing less! For the place that opens hearts.” They will perform on guitar, piano, harp, and dulcimer for this special, Performance Series, evening at UU Church West.
Frequent performers on Chicago’s folk scene, Craig and Patty tour the Midwest and beyond. Their work includes solo recordings, guest appearances on others’ CDs, and, most recently, a well received duo CD entitled, “One Person”, that has received airplay around the country, as well as on the venerable Midnight Special.
Called “an acoustically good marriage” by Madison’s (Wisconsin) Capitol Times, Patty and Craig continue to create and record original songs as well as their own variations on timeless pieces that often span the ages of creativity in sound.
The program will be presented at 7:30pm on Saturday April 26. Doors will open at 7:00 and admission will be by a donation of $15.00 — to benefit the good work of community organizing group Common Ground SE Wisconsin. Refreshments will be available for purchase in the foyer.
UUCW’s Performance Series Concerts have raised more than $3000 for Common Ground.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids