Craig Siemsen and Patty Stevenson will perform on Saturday, April 26 at 7:30 at the Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW) located at 13001 W. North Ave in Brookfield (handicap accessible).
Craig Siemsen and Patty Stevenson are known for their gorgeous harmonies, impeccable musicianship, playful stage humor, and jewel-like original songs. Patty says about performing, “I try for magic – nothing less! For the place that opens hearts.” They will perform on guitar, piano, harp, and dulcimer for this special, Performance Series, evening at UU Church West.
Frequent performers on Chicago’s folk scene, Craig and Patty tour the Midwest and beyond. Their work includes solo recordings, guest appearances on others’ CDs, and, most recently, a well received duo CD entitled, “One Person”, that has received airplay around the country, as well as on the venerable Midnight Special.
Called “an acoustically good marriage” by Madison’s (Wisconsin) Capitol Times, Patty and Craig continue to create and record original songs as well as their own variations on timeless pieces that often span the ages of creativity in sound.
The program will be presented at 7:30pm on Saturday April 26. Doors will open at 7:00 and admission will be by a donation of $15.00 — to benefit the good work of community organizing group Common Ground SE Wisconsin. Refreshments will be available for purchase in the foyer.
UUCW’s Performance Series Concerts have raised more than $3000 for Common Ground.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study