Born and Raised in the mountains of West Cameroon in Africa, Yollande Deacon moved to Wauwatosa in 2001 as a scholarship recipient of Marquette University. On Campus she met and married a Jamaican and established their family in Milwaukee. Eager to share with her community their combined passion for Authentic African and Jamaican foods and supported by friends and family, Yollande Launched Afro Fusion Cuisine, a line of locally sourced, organic , handcrafted sauces, seasoning, Take n Bake and Ethnic Sausages that celebrate African & Jamaican cultures using locally available produces at Farmers Market.
Afro Fusion Cuisine has successfully participated in major events including Tosa Farmer Market, Global Union Festival, Winter Farmer Market, Brady Street Festival and is now available at Sendiks Mequon, Metcalfe's in Tosa, Good Harvest in Pewaukee, Riverwest Coop, Larry's Market, Weeds and Sentry in Delafied.
Media coverage include
Carol Deptolla - Top Eats at Farmer Markets 2012
TMJ4 - Morning Blend
Shepherd Express - 2012 Milwaukee Best
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council