The Choir and Drama Department from Milwaukee Lutheran High School, 9700 W. Grantosa Drive, will present the musical “Annie” on Friday, April 25 and Saturday, April 26 at 7:00 pm, and Sunday, April 27 at 2:00 pm in the school's gym. Join us for fantastic musical entertainment.
Preferred seating ticket prices are $10 for adults, $8 for seniors/students 14 and older, and MLHS Students/Association Activity Card Holders/Children Under 14 are $5. Please request your preferred seating ticket reservations before April 17 on the school's website at http://www.milwaukeelutheran.org/apps/news/show_news.jsp?REC_ID=365211&id=0 and mail it to the school. General Admission Tickets are available at the door on the day of the show. Prices are $2 less than reserved-seat ticket prices.
Milwaukee Lutheran High School (MLHS) is a fully accredited, four-year, Christian high school serving students from the greater Milwaukee area. Milwaukee Lutheran is owned and operated by an Association of Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod (LCMS) congregations. Originally established in 1903, Milwaukee Lutheran has twice been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a National Blue Ribbon School and by the LCMS as a Recognized School of Excellence. For more information, visit http://www.milwaukeelutheran.org.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids