The Choir and Drama Department from Milwaukee Lutheran High School, 9700 W. Grantosa Drive, will present the musical “Annie” on Friday, April 25 and Saturday, April 26 at 7:00 pm, and Sunday, April 27 at 2:00 pm in the school's gym. Join us for fantastic musical entertainment.
Preferred seating ticket prices are $10 for adults, $8 for seniors/students 14 and older, and MLHS Students/Association Activity Card Holders/Children Under 14 are $5. Please request your preferred seating ticket reservations before April 17 on the school's website at http://www.milwaukeelutheran.org/apps/news/show_news.jsp?REC_ID=365211&id=0 and mail it to the school. General Admission Tickets are available at the door on the day of the show. Prices are $2 less than reserved-seat ticket prices.
Milwaukee Lutheran High School (MLHS) is a fully accredited, four-year, Christian high school serving students from the greater Milwaukee area. Milwaukee Lutheran is owned and operated by an Association of Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod (LCMS) congregations. Originally established in 1903, Milwaukee Lutheran has twice been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a National Blue Ribbon School and by the LCMS as a Recognized School of Excellence. For more information, visit http://www.milwaukeelutheran.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Community Connects through Environmental Service
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up