The Choir and Drama Department from Milwaukee Lutheran High School, 9700 W. Grantosa Drive, will present the musical “Annie” on Friday, April 25 and Saturday, April 26 at 7:00 pm, and Sunday, April 27 at 2:00 pm in the school's gym. Join us for fantastic musical entertainment.
Preferred seating ticket prices are $10 for adults, $8 for seniors/students 14 and older, and MLHS Students/Association Activity Card Holders/Children Under 14 are $5. Please request your preferred seating ticket reservations before April 17 on the school's website at http://www.milwaukeelutheran.org/apps/news/show_news.jsp?REC_ID=365211&id=0 and mail it to the school. General Admission Tickets are available at the door on the day of the show. Prices are $2 less than reserved-seat ticket prices.
Milwaukee Lutheran High School (MLHS) is a fully accredited, four-year, Christian high school serving students from the greater Milwaukee area. Milwaukee Lutheran is owned and operated by an Association of Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod (LCMS) congregations. Originally established in 1903, Milwaukee Lutheran has twice been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a National Blue Ribbon School and by the LCMS as a Recognized School of Excellence. For more information, visit http://www.milwaukeelutheran.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME