The Choir and Drama Department from Milwaukee Lutheran High School, 9700 W. Grantosa Drive, will present the musical “Annie” on Friday, April 25 and Saturday, April 26 at 7:00 pm, and Sunday, April 27 at 2:00 pm in the school's gym. Join us for fantastic musical entertainment.
Preferred seating ticket prices are $10 for adults, $8 for seniors/students 14 and older, and MLHS Students/Association Activity Card Holders/Children Under 14 are $5. Please request your preferred seating ticket reservations before April 17 on the school's website at http://www.milwaukeelutheran.org/apps/news/show_news.jsp?REC_ID=365211&id=0 and mail it to the school. General Admission Tickets are available at the door on the day of the show. Prices are $2 less than reserved-seat ticket prices.
Milwaukee Lutheran High School (MLHS) is a fully accredited, four-year, Christian high school serving students from the greater Milwaukee area. Milwaukee Lutheran is owned and operated by an Association of Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod (LCMS) congregations. Originally established in 1903, Milwaukee Lutheran has twice been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as a National Blue Ribbon School and by the LCMS as a Recognized School of Excellence. For more information, visit http://www.milwaukeelutheran.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, ue to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances