More than 20 years ago, I got my start as an adult playing tennis by taking lessons through the Wauwatosa Rec Department. I found a passion a really enjoyed. Once the lessons were done, I didn't know where to go to "play", other drag my unwilling husband out. I was so excited the next season to find the Wauwatosa Women's Tennis Club (WWTC). They had league for beginners. Through this league I met so many nice players and have been playing with an indoor club, the WWTC and many other groups.
I was dismayed to find out that the WWTC no longer had leagues for beginners, requiring a rating of 3.0 or more to play. So I said I would be willing to captain a league for beginners. So those of you who hiding in the woods who want to begin playing or maybe haven't played in a while and want to work your way back, we have a league for you.
Residency is not a requirement and we will play Tuesday nights at Hart Park for ten weeks beginning the week of June 1st. Go to our web page for more information and sign up!!! http://www.tosawomenstennis.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park