More than 20 years ago, I got my start as an adult playing tennis by taking lessons through the Wauwatosa Rec Department. I found a passion a really enjoyed. Once the lessons were done, I didn't know where to go to "play", other drag my unwilling husband out. I was so excited the next season to find the Wauwatosa Women's Tennis Club (WWTC). They had league for beginners. Through this league I met so many nice players and have been playing with an indoor club, the WWTC and many other groups.
I was dismayed to find out that the WWTC no longer had leagues for beginners, requiring a rating of 3.0 or more to play. So I said I would be willing to captain a league for beginners. So those of you who hiding in the woods who want to begin playing or maybe haven't played in a while and want to work your way back, we have a league for you.
Residency is not a requirement and we will play Tuesday nights at Hart Park for ten weeks beginning the week of June 1st. Go to our web page for more information and sign up!!! http://www.tosawomenstennis.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study