More than 20 years ago, I got my start as an adult playing tennis by taking lessons through the Wauwatosa Rec Department. I found a passion a really enjoyed. Once the lessons were done, I didn't know where to go to "play", other drag my unwilling husband out. I was so excited the next season to find the Wauwatosa Women's Tennis Club (WWTC). They had league for beginners. Through this league I met so many nice players and have been playing with an indoor club, the WWTC and many other groups.
I was dismayed to find out that the WWTC no longer had leagues for beginners, requiring a rating of 3.0 or more to play. So I said I would be willing to captain a league for beginners. So those of you who hiding in the woods who want to begin playing or maybe haven't played in a while and want to work your way back, we have a league for you.
Residency is not a requirement and we will play Tuesday nights at Hart Park for ten weeks beginning the week of June 1st. Go to our web page for more information and sign up!!! http://www.tosawomenstennis.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Integrated Health Network Adds Director of Program Implementation
- A New Woof! Callen Offers Ideas for Remodeling for Your Pet
- St. Pius X Welcomes Choice School
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Knapp Chiropractic raises money for Safe Babies Healthy Families at third anniversary event
- FREE to the Public - Outdoor Workouts at Anytime Falls
- Lutheran Home Hires Wolkomir as Social Services Director
- Wauwatosa East's first EcoFair
- Director of NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to visit MCW