MILWAUKEE (April 1, 2014) – JB’s on 41, Milwaukee’s premier bowling center, offers bowlers a Spring Break incentive Monday-Thursday April 14-17 and 21-27. Bowlers receive a Red Prize Pin in their lane with the purchase of any individual Play All Day purchase.
JB’s “Red Pin Egg-travaganza” gives bowlers an opportunity for extra prizes in addition to their bowling experience. If a Red Pin appears at the front of the ten pins and a bowler rolls a strike, he gets to claim a colored prize egg from the front counter.
Egg prizes include JB’s on 41 game cards, extra game room tickets, pizzas, appetizers, drink options and more.
Individual Play All Day packages include two hours or bowling, shoe rental and a $5 game room card.
About JB’s on 41
JB's On 41 is an independently owned bowling center in Milwaukee, WI. JB’s On 41 provides a modern bowling experience, featuring 35 bowling lanes. JB’s On 41 offers galactic bowling, event packages, league bowling, volleyball, and 10 custom cherry private lanes in addition to traditional bowling. JB’s On 41 invites families, corporate groups, and solitary bowlers to experience America’s #1 Participation Activity at JB’s On 41. For more information, visit www.jbson41.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde