A musical group of Homestead High School alumni has released their first album together as an alternative-rock band. "The No Nothings," consisting of Meri Bobber, Ilan Blanck, Mac Sellars, Nikhil Ramnarayan, and Tommy Antonic, have performed the ten original tracks of the self-titled album in Milwaukee area venues such as The Rave and Summerfest over the past five years. The album is available to stream and download on iTunes, Soundcloud, and Bandcamp. More info at facebook.com/thenonothings.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!