A musical group of Homestead High School alumni has released their first album together as an alternative-rock band. "The No Nothings," consisting of Meri Bobber, Ilan Blanck, Mac Sellars, Nikhil Ramnarayan, and Tommy Antonic, have performed the ten original tracks of the self-titled album in Milwaukee area venues such as The Rave and Summerfest over the past five years. The album is available to stream and download on iTunes, Soundcloud, and Bandcamp. More info at facebook.com/thenonothings.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder