A musical group of Homestead High School alumni has released their first album together as an alternative-rock band. "The No Nothings," consisting of Meri Bobber, Ilan Blanck, Mac Sellars, Nikhil Ramnarayan, and Tommy Antonic, have performed the ten original tracks of the self-titled album in Milwaukee area venues such as The Rave and Summerfest over the past five years. The album is available to stream and download on iTunes, Soundcloud, and Bandcamp. More info at facebook.com/thenonothings.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room