A musical group of Homestead High School alumni has released their first album together as an alternative-rock band. "The No Nothings," consisting of Meri Bobber, Ilan Blanck, Mac Sellars, Nikhil Ramnarayan, and Tommy Antonic, have performed the ten original tracks of the self-titled album in Milwaukee area venues such as The Rave and Summerfest over the past five years. The album is available to stream and download on iTunes, Soundcloud, and Bandcamp. More info at facebook.com/thenonothings.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study