A musical group of Homestead High School alumni has released their first album together as an alternative-rock band. "The No Nothings," consisting of Meri Bobber, Ilan Blanck, Mac Sellars, Nikhil Ramnarayan, and Tommy Antonic, have performed the ten original tracks of the self-titled album in Milwaukee area venues such as The Rave and Summerfest over the past five years. The album is available to stream and download on iTunes, Soundcloud, and Bandcamp. More info at facebook.com/thenonothings.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability