Allegiance Research Specialists’ Completes Study in New Therapy
Monday, March 31, 2014
Milwaukee, WI – Independently owned and operated Clinical Research firm, Allegiance Research Specialists’ announced today that they completed their first Clinical Research trial in the therapeutic area of Urology. Led by the team of Dr. Andrew C. Kim, Dr. Charles F. Kidd, and Dr. Elliot Silbar, Allegiance conducted a study evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of an Investigational New Drug for the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Allegiance, with the addition of Urology, now compliments their already vast array of capabilities in Clinical Research expertise while uniquely harnessing the passion and power S.E. Wisconsin's the finest Independent Physicians. Allegiance conducts Phase 2 and Phase 3 FDA Approved Clinical Studies in the S.E. Wisconsin in the therapeutic areas of Allergy, Dermatology, Cardiology, Dentistry, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, OB/Gynecology, Neurology, and Radiology and Women’s Health.
More information about upcoming Clinical Studies in the Urology and BPH is forthcoming soon.
About Allegiance Research Specialists’
Allegiance Research Specialists’ has led Clinical Research in Milwaukee since 2003 and is locally owned enjoying 11 years as an independent company with four satellite offices in Wisconsin providing cutting edge clinical research opportunities.
Allegiance Research Specialists’ is the leading Independent Clinical Research Firm in Wisconsin fostering the ability of Independent physicians to participate in scientifically engaging and clinically significant research opportunities.
For more information, please visit https://www.arsmke.com/
To learn more about Allegiance Research Specialists’, please contact:
Allegiance Research Specialists
2645 N. Mayfair Rd.
Office: (414) 727-8131
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study