Allegiance Research Specialists’ Completes Study in New Therapy
Monday, March 31, 2014
Milwaukee, WI – Independently owned and operated Clinical Research firm, Allegiance Research Specialists’ announced today that they completed their first Clinical Research trial in the therapeutic area of Urology. Led by the team of Dr. Andrew C. Kim, Dr. Charles F. Kidd, and Dr. Elliot Silbar, Allegiance conducted a study evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of an Investigational New Drug for the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Allegiance, with the addition of Urology, now compliments their already vast array of capabilities in Clinical Research expertise while uniquely harnessing the passion and power S.E. Wisconsin's the finest Independent Physicians. Allegiance conducts Phase 2 and Phase 3 FDA Approved Clinical Studies in the S.E. Wisconsin in the therapeutic areas of Allergy, Dermatology, Cardiology, Dentistry, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, OB/Gynecology, Neurology, and Radiology and Women’s Health.
More information about upcoming Clinical Studies in the Urology and BPH is forthcoming soon.
About Allegiance Research Specialists’
Allegiance Research Specialists’ has led Clinical Research in Milwaukee since 2003 and is locally owned enjoying 11 years as an independent company with four satellite offices in Wisconsin providing cutting edge clinical research opportunities.
Allegiance Research Specialists’ is the leading Independent Clinical Research Firm in Wisconsin fostering the ability of Independent physicians to participate in scientifically engaging and clinically significant research opportunities.
For more information, please visit https://www.arsmke.com/
To learn more about Allegiance Research Specialists’, please contact:
Allegiance Research Specialists
2645 N. Mayfair Rd.
Office: (414) 727-8131
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament