Allegiance Research Specialists’ Completes Study in New Therapy
Monday, March 31, 2014
Milwaukee, WI – Independently owned and operated Clinical Research firm, Allegiance Research Specialists’ announced today that they completed their first Clinical Research trial in the therapeutic area of Urology. Led by the team of Dr. Andrew C. Kim, Dr. Charles F. Kidd, and Dr. Elliot Silbar, Allegiance conducted a study evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of an Investigational New Drug for the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Allegiance, with the addition of Urology, now compliments their already vast array of capabilities in Clinical Research expertise while uniquely harnessing the passion and power S.E. Wisconsin's the finest Independent Physicians. Allegiance conducts Phase 2 and Phase 3 FDA Approved Clinical Studies in the S.E. Wisconsin in the therapeutic areas of Allergy, Dermatology, Cardiology, Dentistry, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, OB/Gynecology, Neurology, and Radiology and Women’s Health.
More information about upcoming Clinical Studies in the Urology and BPH is forthcoming soon.
About Allegiance Research Specialists’
Allegiance Research Specialists’ has led Clinical Research in Milwaukee since 2003 and is locally owned enjoying 11 years as an independent company with four satellite offices in Wisconsin providing cutting edge clinical research opportunities.
Allegiance Research Specialists’ is the leading Independent Clinical Research Firm in Wisconsin fostering the ability of Independent physicians to participate in scientifically engaging and clinically significant research opportunities.
For more information, please visit https://www.arsmke.com/
To learn more about Allegiance Research Specialists’, please contact:
Allegiance Research Specialists
2645 N. Mayfair Rd.
Office: (414) 727-8131
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Bessie Turns 100!
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark