this is for the Ask Now column.
I was wondering what the Blood Alcohol Level was of the engineer(s) who laid out the stretch of Burleigh Avenue from Hwy 100 to 124th Street. Seriously, it's beyond confusing as it goes from 2 lanes going west on Burleigh, to 3 plus lanes; then a couple lanes make you go on the freeway and a middle lane just dead ends. I just returned home to the West side of Tosa from the library. This stretch is ridiculous with no one sure where to go and cars weaving in and out; cutting over at the last minute to avoid the freeway on-ramp or stuck when the middle lane just dead ends. I was driving on a Saturday with lighter traffic. Once Mayfair Commons opens up in April this will be an even bigger nightmare.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School