this is for the Ask Now column.
I was wondering what the Blood Alcohol Level was of the engineer(s) who laid out the stretch of Burleigh Avenue from Hwy 100 to 124th Street. Seriously, it's beyond confusing as it goes from 2 lanes going west on Burleigh, to 3 plus lanes; then a couple lanes make you go on the freeway and a middle lane just dead ends. I just returned home to the West side of Tosa from the library. This stretch is ridiculous with no one sure where to go and cars weaving in and out; cutting over at the last minute to avoid the freeway on-ramp or stuck when the middle lane just dead ends. I was driving on a Saturday with lighter traffic. Once Mayfair Commons opens up in April this will be an even bigger nightmare.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager