this is for the Ask Now column.
I was wondering what the Blood Alcohol Level was of the engineer(s) who laid out the stretch of Burleigh Avenue from Hwy 100 to 124th Street. Seriously, it's beyond confusing as it goes from 2 lanes going west on Burleigh, to 3 plus lanes; then a couple lanes make you go on the freeway and a middle lane just dead ends. I just returned home to the West side of Tosa from the library. This stretch is ridiculous with no one sure where to go and cars weaving in and out; cutting over at the last minute to avoid the freeway on-ramp or stuck when the middle lane just dead ends. I was driving on a Saturday with lighter traffic. Once Mayfair Commons opens up in April this will be an even bigger nightmare.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME