this is for the Ask Now column.
I was wondering what the Blood Alcohol Level was of the engineer(s) who laid out the stretch of Burleigh Avenue from Hwy 100 to 124th Street. Seriously, it's beyond confusing as it goes from 2 lanes going west on Burleigh, to 3 plus lanes; then a couple lanes make you go on the freeway and a middle lane just dead ends. I just returned home to the West side of Tosa from the library. This stretch is ridiculous with no one sure where to go and cars weaving in and out; cutting over at the last minute to avoid the freeway on-ramp or stuck when the middle lane just dead ends. I was driving on a Saturday with lighter traffic. Once Mayfair Commons opens up in April this will be an even bigger nightmare.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!