this is for the Ask Now column.
I was wondering what the Blood Alcohol Level was of the engineer(s) who laid out the stretch of Burleigh Avenue from Hwy 100 to 124th Street. Seriously, it's beyond confusing as it goes from 2 lanes going west on Burleigh, to 3 plus lanes; then a couple lanes make you go on the freeway and a middle lane just dead ends. I just returned home to the West side of Tosa from the library. This stretch is ridiculous with no one sure where to go and cars weaving in and out; cutting over at the last minute to avoid the freeway on-ramp or stuck when the middle lane just dead ends. I was driving on a Saturday with lighter traffic. Once Mayfair Commons opens up in April this will be an even bigger nightmare.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park