What do backyard composting, commuting, positivity, birds, and The Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture have in common?
They are all topics to be presented, mini-course style, on Thursday, April 24, 6:30 – 9:15pm at Wauwatosa West High School.
Learning Never Ends, an evening of mini-classes for adults, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department, will be held from 6:30-9:15p.m. on Thursday, April 23 at Wauwatosa West High School. Participants attend two 75-minute classes from among 23 sessions.
Some of the topics for the evening include: Sailing, Intro to Windows 8, Oil & Vinegar, Rain Gardens, Container Gardens, 5 Foundational Supplements, and many more. Registration for the two sessions is $10 per person.
For more information, please see the attached flyer or check out the Recreation Departments 2014 Summer Activity Guide that was mailed to all Wauwatosa residents in March.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series