What do backyard composting, commuting, positivity, birds, and The Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture have in common?
They are all topics to be presented, mini-course style, on Thursday, April 24, 6:30 – 9:15pm at Wauwatosa West High School.
Learning Never Ends, an evening of mini-classes for adults, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department, will be held from 6:30-9:15p.m. on Thursday, April 23 at Wauwatosa West High School. Participants attend two 75-minute classes from among 23 sessions.
Some of the topics for the evening include: Sailing, Intro to Windows 8, Oil & Vinegar, Rain Gardens, Container Gardens, 5 Foundational Supplements, and many more. Registration for the two sessions is $10 per person.
For more information, please see the attached flyer or check out the Recreation Departments 2014 Summer Activity Guide that was mailed to all Wauwatosa residents in March.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT