What do backyard composting, commuting, positivity, birds, and The Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture have in common?
They are all topics to be presented, mini-course style, on Thursday, April 24, 6:30 – 9:15pm at Wauwatosa West High School.
Learning Never Ends, an evening of mini-classes for adults, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department, will be held from 6:30-9:15p.m. on Thursday, April 23 at Wauwatosa West High School. Participants attend two 75-minute classes from among 23 sessions.
Some of the topics for the evening include: Sailing, Intro to Windows 8, Oil & Vinegar, Rain Gardens, Container Gardens, 5 Foundational Supplements, and many more. Registration for the two sessions is $10 per person.
For more information, please see the attached flyer or check out the Recreation Departments 2014 Summer Activity Guide that was mailed to all Wauwatosa residents in March.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde