What do backyard composting, commuting, positivity, birds, and The Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture have in common?
They are all topics to be presented, mini-course style, on Thursday, April 24, 6:30 – 9:15pm at Wauwatosa West High School.
Learning Never Ends, an evening of mini-classes for adults, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department, will be held from 6:30-9:15p.m. on Thursday, April 23 at Wauwatosa West High School. Participants attend two 75-minute classes from among 23 sessions.
Some of the topics for the evening include: Sailing, Intro to Windows 8, Oil & Vinegar, Rain Gardens, Container Gardens, 5 Foundational Supplements, and many more. Registration for the two sessions is $10 per person.
For more information, please see the attached flyer or check out the Recreation Departments 2014 Summer Activity Guide that was mailed to all Wauwatosa residents in March.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts