What do backyard composting, commuting, positivity, birds, and The Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture have in common?
They are all topics to be presented, mini-course style, on Thursday, April 24, 6:30 – 9:15pm at Wauwatosa West High School.
Learning Never Ends, an evening of mini-classes for adults, sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreation Department, will be held from 6:30-9:15p.m. on Thursday, April 23 at Wauwatosa West High School. Participants attend two 75-minute classes from among 23 sessions.
Some of the topics for the evening include: Sailing, Intro to Windows 8, Oil & Vinegar, Rain Gardens, Container Gardens, 5 Foundational Supplements, and many more. Registration for the two sessions is $10 per person.
For more information, please see the attached flyer or check out the Recreation Departments 2014 Summer Activity Guide that was mailed to all Wauwatosa residents in March.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability