Wauwatosa West High School will be celebrating its amazing cultural diversity. We are encouraging students and staff to share and appreciate their cultural heritage. Our celebration will culminate on the evening of Wednesday, April 2nd from 6:00 until 8:30 P.M. when West will hold its fourth annual Multicultural Fair. This event is free and open to the community so feel free to bring your younger children. Fairgoers will be able to experience West’s rich diversity through dance presentations, musical performances, arts and crafts for the kids, ethnic food, cultural booths, henna tattoos, and much, much more. Light appetizers will be available for sale in the cafeteria. For more information or to volunteer, please contact Mrs. Patrias at 773-3131. We hope to see you there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study