Wauwatosa West High School will be celebrating its amazing cultural diversity. We are encouraging students and staff to share and appreciate their cultural heritage. Our celebration will culminate on the evening of Wednesday, April 2nd from 6:00 until 8:30 P.M. when West will hold its fourth annual Multicultural Fair. This event is free and open to the community so feel free to bring your younger children. Fairgoers will be able to experience West’s rich diversity through dance presentations, musical performances, arts and crafts for the kids, ethnic food, cultural booths, henna tattoos, and much, much more. Light appetizers will be available for sale in the cafeteria. For more information or to volunteer, please contact Mrs. Patrias at 773-3131. We hope to see you there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning