Wauwatosa West High School will be celebrating its amazing cultural diversity. We are encouraging students and staff to share and appreciate their cultural heritage. Our celebration will culminate on the evening of Wednesday, April 2nd from 6:00 until 8:30 P.M. when West will hold its fourth annual Multicultural Fair. This event is free and open to the community so feel free to bring your younger children. Fairgoers will be able to experience West’s rich diversity through dance presentations, musical performances, arts and crafts for the kids, ethnic food, cultural booths, henna tattoos, and much, much more. Light appetizers will be available for sale in the cafeteria. For more information or to volunteer, please contact Mrs. Patrias at 773-3131. We hope to see you there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!