Wauwatosa West High School will be celebrating its amazing cultural diversity. We are encouraging students and staff to share and appreciate their cultural heritage. Our celebration will culminate on the evening of Wednesday, April 2nd from 6:00 until 8:30 P.M. when West will hold its fourth annual Multicultural Fair. This event is free and open to the community so feel free to bring your younger children. Fairgoers will be able to experience West’s rich diversity through dance presentations, musical performances, arts and crafts for the kids, ethnic food, cultural booths, henna tattoos, and much, much more. Light appetizers will be available for sale in the cafeteria. For more information or to volunteer, please contact Mrs. Patrias at 773-3131. We hope to see you there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room