Wauwatosa West High School will be celebrating its amazing cultural diversity. We are encouraging students and staff to share and appreciate their cultural heritage. Our celebration will culminate on the evening of Wednesday, April 2nd from 6:00 until 8:30 P.M. when West will hold its fourth annual Multicultural Fair. This event is free and open to the community so feel free to bring your younger children. Fairgoers will be able to experience West’s rich diversity through dance presentations, musical performances, arts and crafts for the kids, ethnic food, cultural booths, henna tattoos, and much, much more. Light appetizers will be available for sale in the cafeteria. For more information or to volunteer, please contact Mrs. Patrias at 773-3131. We hope to see you there.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available