In a recent survey, 53 percent of smartphone owners said they access email on their device several times day. In addition, 74 percent have accessed Facebook from their smartphone.¹ How to use these features on smartphones are two of the most common questions that U.S. Cellular store associates hear. Devices such as the iPhone 5s and iPad Air make it easy to stay connected to friends, family and business, and U.S. Cellular wants to show Wauwatosa residents the tips and tricks that make using these features fast and easy.
On Saturday, April 3 from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. at 2525 N Mayfair Rd U.S. Cellular is offering a free Device Workshop where current or potential smartphone users can ask questions and learn about any device they are interested in. The workshop is open to everyone, and you don’t have to be a U.S. Cellular customer to attend.
“We want to ensure that every customer knows how to get the most out of their device and has a great wireless experience,” said Laurie Poellinger, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in Wisconsin. “At U.S. Cellular, we also understand the importance of having a reliable 4G LTE network so our customers can use their devices where they live, work and play.”
The iOS, Android™, Windows™ Phone and BlackBerry® options offered by U.S. Cellular enable customers to transform a smartphone to a device that meets their exact needs.
¹ Between November 15 - December 2, 2013, 500 nationally representative online interviews were conducted among smartphone users in partnership with Martiz Research
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo