In a recent survey, 53 percent of smartphone owners said they access email on their device several times day. In addition, 74 percent have accessed Facebook from their smartphone.¹ How to use these features on smartphones are two of the most common questions that U.S. Cellular store associates hear. Devices such as the iPhone 5s and iPad Air make it easy to stay connected to friends, family and business, and U.S. Cellular wants to show Wauwatosa residents the tips and tricks that make using these features fast and easy.
On Saturday, April 3 from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. at 2525 N Mayfair Rd U.S. Cellular is offering a free Device Workshop where current or potential smartphone users can ask questions and learn about any device they are interested in. The workshop is open to everyone, and you don’t have to be a U.S. Cellular customer to attend.
“We want to ensure that every customer knows how to get the most out of their device and has a great wireless experience,” said Laurie Poellinger, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in Wisconsin. “At U.S. Cellular, we also understand the importance of having a reliable 4G LTE network so our customers can use their devices where they live, work and play.”
The iOS, Android™, Windows™ Phone and BlackBerry® options offered by U.S. Cellular enable customers to transform a smartphone to a device that meets their exact needs.
¹ Between November 15 - December 2, 2013, 500 nationally representative online interviews were conducted among smartphone users in partnership with Martiz Research
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study