In a recent survey, 53 percent of smartphone owners said they access email on their device several times day. In addition, 74 percent have accessed Facebook from their smartphone.¹ How to use these features on smartphones are two of the most common questions that U.S. Cellular store associates hear. Devices such as the iPhone 5s and iPad Air make it easy to stay connected to friends, family and business, and U.S. Cellular wants to show Wauwatosa residents the tips and tricks that make using these features fast and easy.
On Saturday, April 3 from 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. at 2525 N Mayfair Rd U.S. Cellular is offering a free Device Workshop where current or potential smartphone users can ask questions and learn about any device they are interested in. The workshop is open to everyone, and you don’t have to be a U.S. Cellular customer to attend.
“We want to ensure that every customer knows how to get the most out of their device and has a great wireless experience,” said Laurie Poellinger, director of sales for U.S. Cellular in Wisconsin. “At U.S. Cellular, we also understand the importance of having a reliable 4G LTE network so our customers can use their devices where they live, work and play.”
The iOS, Android™, Windows™ Phone and BlackBerry® options offered by U.S. Cellular enable customers to transform a smartphone to a device that meets their exact needs.
¹ Between November 15 - December 2, 2013, 500 nationally representative online interviews were conducted among smartphone users in partnership with Martiz Research
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015