Boy Scout Annual Leadership Breakfast Brings Milwaukee Top Executives Together to Motivate
Milwaukee executives Mike Coakley, managing partner at C.H. Coakley & Company and Nicole Pienkos, senior vice president of finance at Fidelity National Information Services will co-chair the Boy Scouts of America’s 41st annual Leadership Breakfast set for 7 a.m. April 2 at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee.
Dan Jansen, speed skater and Olympic gold medalist will be the honored speaker.
The annual event brings local business leaders together to hear firsthand the highlights of local Scouting progress. Proceeds from the event are used to support Boy Scouting’s youth development programs that serve nearly 25,000 children very year.
“As an active executive board member of the Boy Scout’s Three Harbors Council, I know firsthand what immense good the Boy Scouts’ organization is doing to support our young people,” says Coakley. “The Leadership Breakfast is a terrific way to showcase scouting and motivate other local leaders to get involved; and, I am both honored and proud to be a Co-Chairperson for this year’s Leadership Campaign.”
For more information on the Boy Scouts and the Leadership Breakfast, contact Jamie Schwierske at 414-443-2872 or Jamie.Schwierske@Scouting.org.
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com, call 414-372-7000 or visit our Facebook page for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!