Boy Scout Annual Leadership Breakfast Brings Milwaukee Top Executives Together to Motivate
Milwaukee executives Mike Coakley, managing partner at C.H. Coakley & Company and Nicole Pienkos, senior vice president of finance at Fidelity National Information Services will co-chair the Boy Scouts of America’s 41st annual Leadership Breakfast set for 7 a.m. April 2 at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee.
Dan Jansen, speed skater and Olympic gold medalist will be the honored speaker.
The annual event brings local business leaders together to hear firsthand the highlights of local Scouting progress. Proceeds from the event are used to support Boy Scouting’s youth development programs that serve nearly 25,000 children very year.
“As an active executive board member of the Boy Scout’s Three Harbors Council, I know firsthand what immense good the Boy Scouts’ organization is doing to support our young people,” says Coakley. “The Leadership Breakfast is a terrific way to showcase scouting and motivate other local leaders to get involved; and, I am both honored and proud to be a Co-Chairperson for this year’s Leadership Campaign.”
For more information on the Boy Scouts and the Leadership Breakfast, contact Jamie Schwierske at 414-443-2872 or Jamie.Schwierske@Scouting.org.
C.H. Coakley is a business management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; Mayflower long distance, warehouse, logistics, archive center, secure data services, document scanning, commercial moving and portable storage. C.H. Coakley provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving and storage needs and has served over 1,000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Charles H. Coakley in 1978. Visit www.chcoakley.com, call 414-372-7000 or visit our Facebook page for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th