On Friday, April 25 from 6:30 - 9:30 PM, Wauwatosa youth in grades 6 – 12 are invited to an awesome event at First Congregational Church, 1511 Church St.! Pizza, beverages, and dessert will be served from 6:30 – 7:30 PM. A performance by members of the First Stage Touring Company will begin at 7:30 PM followed by a talk back. The evening ends with a raffle drawing!
The First Stage show (17 students in grades 5th – 10th) is a choir-style piece that focuses on acceptance, understanding, and community. Some of the songs include “Just the Way You Are” by Bruno Mars, “Beautiful Music” from GODSPELL, and “Dance to the Music” as recorded by Sly and the Family Stone. A piece entitled “Filling the Edges” by Jennifer Adams, which talks about the effects of bullying, will be read.
There is no charge. Bring a non-perishable food item for the Tosa Food Pantry. For each food item donated, the donor will receive a raffle ticket. Among the great prizes are gift cards to Noodles, Yo Mama, and Pizzeria Piccola.
To sign up, contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room