On Friday, April 25 from 6:30 - 9:30 PM, Wauwatosa youth in grades 6 – 12 are invited to an awesome event at First Congregational Church, 1511 Church St.! Pizza, beverages, and dessert will be served from 6:30 – 7:30 PM. A performance by members of the First Stage Touring Company will begin at 7:30 PM followed by a talk back. The evening ends with a raffle drawing!
The First Stage show (17 students in grades 5th – 10th) is a choir-style piece that focuses on acceptance, understanding, and community. Some of the songs include “Just the Way You Are” by Bruno Mars, “Beautiful Music” from GODSPELL, and “Dance to the Music” as recorded by Sly and the Family Stone. A piece entitled “Filling the Edges” by Jennifer Adams, which talks about the effects of bullying, will be read.
There is no charge. Bring a non-perishable food item for the Tosa Food Pantry. For each food item donated, the donor will receive a raffle ticket. Among the great prizes are gift cards to Noodles, Yo Mama, and Pizzeria Piccola.
To sign up, contact the church office at email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements