On Friday, April 25 from 6:30 - 9:30 PM, Wauwatosa youth in grades 6 – 12 are invited to an awesome event at First Congregational Church, 1511 Church St.! Pizza, beverages, and dessert will be served from 6:30 – 7:30 PM. A performance by members of the First Stage Touring Company will begin at 7:30 PM followed by a talk back. The evening ends with a raffle drawing!
The First Stage show (17 students in grades 5th – 10th) is a choir-style piece that focuses on acceptance, understanding, and community. Some of the songs include “Just the Way You Are” by Bruno Mars, “Beautiful Music” from GODSPELL, and “Dance to the Music” as recorded by Sly and the Family Stone. A piece entitled “Filling the Edges” by Jennifer Adams, which talks about the effects of bullying, will be read.
There is no charge. Bring a non-perishable food item for the Tosa Food Pantry. For each food item donated, the donor will receive a raffle ticket. Among the great prizes are gift cards to Noodles, Yo Mama, and Pizzeria Piccola.
To sign up, contact the church office at email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability