On Friday, April 25 from 6:30 - 9:30 PM, Wauwatosa youth in grades 6 – 12 are invited to an awesome event at First Congregational Church, 1511 Church St.! Pizza, beverages, and dessert will be served from 6:30 – 7:30 PM. A performance by members of the First Stage Touring Company will begin at 7:30 PM followed by a talk back. The evening ends with a raffle drawing!
The First Stage show (17 students in grades 5th – 10th) is a choir-style piece that focuses on acceptance, understanding, and community. Some of the songs include “Just the Way You Are” by Bruno Mars, “Beautiful Music” from GODSPELL, and “Dance to the Music” as recorded by Sly and the Family Stone. A piece entitled “Filling the Edges” by Jennifer Adams, which talks about the effects of bullying, will be read.
There is no charge. Bring a non-perishable food item for the Tosa Food Pantry. For each food item donated, the donor will receive a raffle ticket. Among the great prizes are gift cards to Noodles, Yo Mama, and Pizzeria Piccola.
To sign up, contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- Lindner Receives the Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee Community Leader Award
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- A Nostalgic Afternoon