At Simons Electrical Systems, we believe that an educated customer is a happy customer.
That is why we are offering this educational series to keep you informed and hopefully save you money.
Spring is the time of year for home improvement. One improvement that may be worthwhile is installation of solar panels on your home. This improvement offers two big advantages.
First, these panels will offer you big savings on your energy bill. One estimate from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory estimated that savings could range from $35 to $55 a month. While installing the solar panels is an expensive investment, it does begin to pay for itself with savings that could reach close to $700 annually.
The other big positive with solar panels is the how they affect your home’s value. One study found that for the average installation of solar panels, homeowners were able to recover about 97% of the cost of the panels due to an increase in the value of their homes. As a frame of reference, remodeling your kitchen into a luxury kitchen only returned about 60%.
For further information, please contact Joel Shoemaker of Simons Electrical Systems at (262) 542-2720 or email@example.com or go to www.simonselectric.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager