This year, spring is indoors at the REALTORS Home & Garden Show at State Fair Park. Now in its 90th year, the show runs March 21-30 and features more than 10,000 square feet of landscape displays that are packed with fragrant flowers, lush greenery, unique water features and creative ideas for outdoor living.
The Home & Garden Show opens Friday, March 21 and runs through Sunday, March 30. The show is closed Monday, March 24, and Tuesday, March 25, but reopens Wednesday, March 26 for the remainder of the event’s run.
Highlights include 12 expansive gardens from notable landscape designers, a Sustainable Solutions Park and a 16-piece sculpture garden. Plus, gardening experts, including Nicholas Staddon, Steven Katkowsky and Sharon Morrisey, will address a bevy of topics.
New this year, the show features a Home Is Where The Art Is theme. Showgoers can take an art stroll through a sculpture garden created with 16 pieces from four noted artists.
Opening weekend, the Solutions Stage features Steven Katkowsky, a home remodeler, contractor and author who provides advice to double or even triple the useable space of any kitchen or bath.
At the Cooking Patio, meet some of Milwaukee’s top chefs, explore new recipes and try tasting portions of each chef’s creation. The lineup includes Cole Ersel from Wolf Peach, Jan Kelly from Meritage and Sean Henninger from Atomic Chocolate, among others.
For more show information, visit www.mkehgs.com. On the web site, look for a $2 off admission coupon in the General Information tab, courtesy of Weather Tight Corporation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School