West Allis resident Daniel (Danny) Slattery has been cast as a young man with a troubled past in "Marvin's Room", to be staged for seven performances at Inspiration Studios, West Allis.
In his role as Hank, Danny has a chance to help his aunt, who needs a bone marrow transplant. The relationships between Danny, his brother, his mother and Aunt Bessie provide much of the dynamic tension (and some humor) in the play.
Danny graduated from Carroll College with a theater arts major. He works at Sunset Playhouse in Elm Grove as a Box Office representative and Front of House Manager.
Tickets are available in advance by calling 414-207-4879 or by email - MarvinsRoom@villageplayhouse.org. Adult admission is $15; students and seniors over 55 is $13. Group rates are available.
The play opens at 7:30 p.m. Friday, March 21, and runs for three consecutive weekends: Friday and Saturday performances at 7:30 p.m. and one Sunday matinee on April 6 at 2 p.m.
Inspiration Studios is located at 1500 S. 73rd Street (corner of 73 and Orchard streets.) For more information, check the website: www.village playhouse.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th