West Allis resident Daniel (Danny) Slattery has been cast as a young man with a troubled past in "Marvin's Room", to be staged for seven performances at Inspiration Studios, West Allis.
In his role as Hank, Danny has a chance to help his aunt, who needs a bone marrow transplant. The relationships between Danny, his brother, his mother and Aunt Bessie provide much of the dynamic tension (and some humor) in the play.
Danny graduated from Carroll College with a theater arts major. He works at Sunset Playhouse in Elm Grove as a Box Office representative and Front of House Manager.
Tickets are available in advance by calling 414-207-4879 or by email - MarvinsRoom@villageplayhouse.org. Adult admission is $15; students and seniors over 55 is $13. Group rates are available.
The play opens at 7:30 p.m. Friday, March 21, and runs for three consecutive weekends: Friday and Saturday performances at 7:30 p.m. and one Sunday matinee on April 6 at 2 p.m.
Inspiration Studios is located at 1500 S. 73rd Street (corner of 73 and Orchard streets.) For more information, check the website: www.village playhouse.org.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT