Are you struggling with loss or illness? Job insecurity? Maybe you're feeling overwhelmed with the pressures of everyday life? You'll find a peaceful, caring environment at the special Healing Service on Tuesday, April 8 at 7 PM at First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa. We're located at 1511 Church Street, on the corner of Church St. and the Menomonee River Pkwy.
The Deacons of First Church will be hosting the service and The Reverend Julie Sheridan-Smith of North Shore Congregational will officiate. This service will include the offering of special meditations and healing prayers to help individuals on their path to spiritual healing.
Take a break for an hour and focus on centering yourself in the presence of God. You'll be glad you did.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- The impact of housing on HIV status