Are you struggling with loss or illness? Job insecurity? Maybe you're feeling overwhelmed with the pressures of everyday life? You'll find a peaceful, caring environment at the special Healing Service on Tuesday, April 8 at 7 PM at First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa. We're located at 1511 Church Street, on the corner of Church St. and the Menomonee River Pkwy.
The Deacons of First Church will be hosting the service and The Reverend Julie Sheridan-Smith of North Shore Congregational will officiate. This service will include the offering of special meditations and healing prayers to help individuals on their path to spiritual healing.
Take a break for an hour and focus on centering yourself in the presence of God. You'll be glad you did.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde