Don't miss out on Girl Scout cookies before girls finish selling for the 2014 season! Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) will host a Cookie Drive-Thru on Friday, March 21 and Saturday, March 22 at the Marion Chester Read Center (131 S. 69th St.), located right off Interstate 94 near State Fair Park.
Cookie bosses—also known as Girl Scouts—will be selling cookies to commuters on Friday from 7 to 9 a.m. and 4 to 6 p.m., and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon. Take the I 94 exit at 68th - 70th Street and follow the signs; the Cookie Drive-Thru will be set up in the parking lot of the Marion Chester Read Center.
Girls will accept credit card payments (MasterCard and Visa) in addition to cash and checks. All of the Girl Scout cookie varieties will be available, including the new gluten-free Chocolate Chip Shortbread cookie.
Just one more box of cookies can help local Girl Scouts reach their goals. Pull up to the drive-thru for your last chance to load up on your favorite cookie varieties and support area Girl Scouts.
For more information, visit http://www.gswise.org
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military