Don't miss out on Girl Scout cookies before girls finish selling for the 2014 season! Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) will host a Cookie Drive-Thru on Friday, March 21 and Saturday, March 22 at the Marion Chester Read Center (131 S. 69th St.), located right off Interstate 94 near State Fair Park.
Cookie bosses—also known as Girl Scouts—will be selling cookies to commuters on Friday from 7 to 9 a.m. and 4 to 6 p.m., and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon. Take the I 94 exit at 68th - 70th Street and follow the signs; the Cookie Drive-Thru will be set up in the parking lot of the Marion Chester Read Center.
Girls will accept credit card payments (MasterCard and Visa) in addition to cash and checks. All of the Girl Scout cookie varieties will be available, including the new gluten-free Chocolate Chip Shortbread cookie.
Just one more box of cookies can help local Girl Scouts reach their goals. Pull up to the drive-thru for your last chance to load up on your favorite cookie varieties and support area Girl Scouts.
For more information, visit http://www.gswise.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parenting Tip: Enjoying a Less Stressful Holiday Season
- Coyote on 72nd Street
- Columbia St. Mary’s Hosting Free Seminar on Advance Directives and Living Wills
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and the Center for Business Performance Solutions (CBPS) announce December workshop schedule
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2015 – nominations being accepted
- Building a Case for Change on Food Initiatives with the Amani Neighborhood
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th