Don't miss out on Girl Scout cookies before girls finish selling for the 2014 season! Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) will host a Cookie Drive-Thru on Friday, March 21 and Saturday, March 22 at the Marion Chester Read Center (131 S. 69th St.), located right off Interstate 94 near State Fair Park.
Cookie bosses—also known as Girl Scouts—will be selling cookies to commuters on Friday from 7 to 9 a.m. and 4 to 6 p.m., and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon. Take the I 94 exit at 68th - 70th Street and follow the signs; the Cookie Drive-Thru will be set up in the parking lot of the Marion Chester Read Center.
Girls will accept credit card payments (MasterCard and Visa) in addition to cash and checks. All of the Girl Scout cookie varieties will be available, including the new gluten-free Chocolate Chip Shortbread cookie.
Just one more box of cookies can help local Girl Scouts reach their goals. Pull up to the drive-thru for your last chance to load up on your favorite cookie varieties and support area Girl Scouts.
For more information, visit http://www.gswise.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer