Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Cynthia Akey as Director of Communications & Marketing
Milwaukee Montessori School is proud to announce Cynthia Akey as the Director of Communication and Marketing.
In the position since January, she is responsible for coordinating communication and marketing initiatives to promote the mission, programs, activities, educational experience and people who make Milwaukee Montessori School a dynamic institution. Her duties include managing content and images for the website and social media, designing and producing advertisements and publications, and serving as a media liaison for the school.
Prior to joining Milwaukee Montessori School, Akey worked as a graphic designer and marketer for several business to business companies. Most recently, she spent eight years serving as Marketing Specialist at WUWM 89.7 FM – Milwaukee Public Radio. There, she was responsible for producing advertising and promotional materials, managing public and media relations, managing WUWM’s volunteer program and coordinating as well as staffing community outreach events.
Akey holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree with an emphasis in Graphic Communication from the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids