Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Cynthia Akey as Director of Communications & Marketing
Milwaukee Montessori School is proud to announce Cynthia Akey as the Director of Communication and Marketing.
In the position since January, she is responsible for coordinating communication and marketing initiatives to promote the mission, programs, activities, educational experience and people who make Milwaukee Montessori School a dynamic institution. Her duties include managing content and images for the website and social media, designing and producing advertisements and publications, and serving as a media liaison for the school.
Prior to joining Milwaukee Montessori School, Akey worked as a graphic designer and marketer for several business to business companies. Most recently, she spent eight years serving as Marketing Specialist at WUWM 89.7 FM – Milwaukee Public Radio. There, she was responsible for producing advertising and promotional materials, managing public and media relations, managing WUWM’s volunteer program and coordinating as well as staffing community outreach events.
Akey holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree with an emphasis in Graphic Communication from the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study