Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Cynthia Akey as Director of Communications & Marketing
Milwaukee Montessori School is proud to announce Cynthia Akey as the Director of Communication and Marketing.
In the position since January, she is responsible for coordinating communication and marketing initiatives to promote the mission, programs, activities, educational experience and people who make Milwaukee Montessori School a dynamic institution. Her duties include managing content and images for the website and social media, designing and producing advertisements and publications, and serving as a media liaison for the school.
Prior to joining Milwaukee Montessori School, Akey worked as a graphic designer and marketer for several business to business companies. Most recently, she spent eight years serving as Marketing Specialist at WUWM 89.7 FM – Milwaukee Public Radio. There, she was responsible for producing advertising and promotional materials, managing public and media relations, managing WUWM’s volunteer program and coordinating as well as staffing community outreach events.
Akey holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree with an emphasis in Graphic Communication from the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7