Accelerated Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine
Invites You to Attend the
"Improve Your Movement-Improve Your Golf Game"
presentation, Thursday, March 27, 6:30pm at the Franklin Public Library, Speaker: Carla E. Larson, ATC, PAS, CSCS.
Learn how the body's alignment can effect your golf swing from the "first tee" through the "last putt". Learn exercises to help make your swing more relaxed and more consistent. Learn how your postural alignment can predict potential injuries and how to prevent them.
Exercises discussed have been used on the Golf Channel. Speaker is a Certified Athletic Trainer, Certified Postural Alignment Specialist, and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. She has worked with golfers and athletes for over 20 years.
Hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder