Accelerated Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine
Invites You to Attend the
"Improve Your Movement-Improve Your Golf Game"
presentation, Thursday, March 27, 6:30pm at the Franklin Public Library, Speaker: Carla E. Larson, ATC, PAS, CSCS.
Learn how the body's alignment can effect your golf swing from the "first tee" through the "last putt". Learn exercises to help make your swing more relaxed and more consistent. Learn how your postural alignment can predict potential injuries and how to prevent them.
Exercises discussed have been used on the Golf Channel. Speaker is a Certified Athletic Trainer, Certified Postural Alignment Specialist, and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. She has worked with golfers and athletes for over 20 years.
Hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan