Accelerated Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine
Invites You to Attend the
"Improve Your Movement-Improve Your Golf Game"
presentation, Thursday, March 27, 6:30pm at the Franklin Public Library, Speaker: Carla E. Larson, ATC, PAS, CSCS.
Learn how the body's alignment can effect your golf swing from the "first tee" through the "last putt". Learn exercises to help make your swing more relaxed and more consistent. Learn how your postural alignment can predict potential injuries and how to prevent them.
Exercises discussed have been used on the Golf Channel. Speaker is a Certified Athletic Trainer, Certified Postural Alignment Specialist, and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. She has worked with golfers and athletes for over 20 years.
Hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014