Accelerated Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine
Invites You to Attend the
"Improve Your Movement-Improve Your Golf Game"
presentation, Thursday, March 27, 6:30pm at the Franklin Public Library, Speaker: Carla E. Larson, ATC, PAS, CSCS.
Learn how the body's alignment can effect your golf swing from the "first tee" through the "last putt". Learn exercises to help make your swing more relaxed and more consistent. Learn how your postural alignment can predict potential injuries and how to prevent them.
Exercises discussed have been used on the Golf Channel. Speaker is a Certified Athletic Trainer, Certified Postural Alignment Specialist, and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. She has worked with golfers and athletes for over 20 years.
Hope to see you there!
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military