Introduce a new member into your family & culture this summer by hosting a student from Spain! By hosting you and your family can create lifelong, international friendships from the comfort of your own home! It is a great way to learn more about the world while practicing the values of giving, caring and helping others. For more information, please contact International Friendship & Learning’s director, Krissa Hinzman. Email: email@example.com, U.S. (608) 212-5275, www.internationalfriendship.es or Anne Ullsperger, firstname.lastname@example.org (414) 801 0634.
A few weeks in your home, forever in your hearts!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th