Introduce a new member into your family & culture this summer by hosting a student from Spain! By hosting you and your family can create lifelong, international friendships from the comfort of your own home! It is a great way to learn more about the world while practicing the values of giving, caring and helping others. For more information, please contact International Friendship & Learning’s director, Krissa Hinzman. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, U.S. (608) 212-5275, www.internationalfriendship.es or Anne Ullsperger, email@example.com (414) 801 0634.
A few weeks in your home, forever in your hearts!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council