Introduce a new member into your family & culture this summer by hosting a student from Spain! By hosting you and your family can create lifelong, international friendships from the comfort of your own home! It is a great way to learn more about the world while practicing the values of giving, caring and helping others. For more information, please contact International Friendship & Learning’s director, Krissa Hinzman. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, U.S. (608) 212-5275, www.internationalfriendship.es or Anne Ullsperger, email@example.com (414) 801 0634.
A few weeks in your home, forever in your hearts!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder