Introduce a new member into your family & culture this summer by hosting a student from Spain! By hosting you and your family can create lifelong, international friendships from the comfort of your own home! It is a great way to learn more about the world while practicing the values of giving, caring and helping others. For more information, please contact International Friendship & Learning’s director, Krissa Hinzman. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, U.S. (608) 212-5275, www.internationalfriendship.es or Anne Ullsperger, email@example.com (414) 801 0634.
A few weeks in your home, forever in your hearts!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Harwood Place Little Free Library
- The role of microRNA’s in high blood pressure
- Ince By Ince
- FREE Pre-Concert Workshop
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds Four Members
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair