Introduce a new member into your family & culture this summer by hosting a student from Spain! By hosting you and your family can create lifelong, international friendships from the comfort of your own home! It is a great way to learn more about the world while practicing the values of giving, caring and helping others. For more information, please contact International Friendship & Learning’s director, Krissa Hinzman. Email: email@example.com, U.S. (608) 212-5275, www.internationalfriendship.es or Anne Ullsperger, firstname.lastname@example.org (414) 801 0634.
A few weeks in your home, forever in your hearts!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan