Is there something you've always wanted to do - even just once - but never got around to doing? Molly is a wife and mom who gets the chance to celebrate her 40th birthday by singing with her sister's rock band. Is she having a midlife crisis? Or is it something more meaningful?
That’s the premise of the 2014 St. Sebastian Cabaret Theatre, which celebrates its 14th performance with an original work, “Molly’s Midlife Crisis.” This world premiere musical includes story, songs and lyrics by Wauwatosa resident Jesus Villa and features the talents of dozens of people from Wauwatosa, Whitefish Bay, Milwaukee and beyond.
The show has three performances – April 4, 5 and 6 at St. Sebastian Church Hall, 5400 W. Washington Blvd. Doors open at 6:00 p.m., and the show starts at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $20 per person. Go to www.SaintSebsCabaret.org for more information, or contact Laura Lange Lehmann - (414) 476-0792 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket prices are $20 per person and include table snacks and delectable desserts! Cash bar (beer, wine, soda) available. Cabaret doors, located on the 54th street side of the church building, are open at 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday for the 7 p.m. performance. Doors open at 1 p.m. for the 2 p.m. performance on Sunday. There also will be a 50/50 raffle with the nightly pot split between the winner and the parish. Friday Only: Enjoy a St. Sebastian Fish Fry sit down meal (in the school cafeteria) or a take-out meal! Carry your food over to the church hall after 6 p.m. and purchase beverages with dinner.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014