Is there something you've always wanted to do - even just once - but never got around to doing? Molly is a wife and mom who gets the chance to celebrate her 40th birthday by singing with her sister's rock band. Is she having a midlife crisis? Or is it something more meaningful?
That’s the premise of the 2014 St. Sebastian Cabaret Theatre, which celebrates its 14th performance with an original work, “Molly’s Midlife Crisis.” This world premiere musical includes story, songs and lyrics by Wauwatosa resident Jesus Villa and features the talents of dozens of people from Wauwatosa, Whitefish Bay, Milwaukee and beyond.
The show has three performances – April 4, 5 and 6 at St. Sebastian Church Hall, 5400 W. Washington Blvd. Doors open at 6:00 p.m., and the show starts at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $20 per person. Go to www.SaintSebsCabaret.org for more information, or contact Laura Lange Lehmann - (414) 476-0792 – email@example.com.
Ticket prices are $20 per person and include table snacks and delectable desserts! Cash bar (beer, wine, soda) available. Cabaret doors, located on the 54th street side of the church building, are open at 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday for the 7 p.m. performance. Doors open at 1 p.m. for the 2 p.m. performance on Sunday. There also will be a 50/50 raffle with the nightly pot split between the winner and the parish. Friday Only: Enjoy a St. Sebastian Fish Fry sit down meal (in the school cafeteria) or a take-out meal! Carry your food over to the church hall after 6 p.m. and purchase beverages with dinner.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available