Is there something you've always wanted to do - even just once - but never got around to doing? Molly is a wife and mom who gets the chance to celebrate her 40th birthday by singing with her sister's rock band. Is she having a midlife crisis? Or is it something more meaningful?
That’s the premise of the 2014 St. Sebastian Cabaret Theatre, which celebrates its 14th performance with an original work, “Molly’s Midlife Crisis.” This world premiere musical includes story, songs and lyrics by Wauwatosa resident Jesus Villa and features the talents of dozens of people from Wauwatosa, Whitefish Bay, Milwaukee and beyond.
The show has three performances – April 4, 5 and 6 at St. Sebastian Church Hall, 5400 W. Washington Blvd. Doors open at 6:00 p.m., and the show starts at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are $20 per person. Go to www.SaintSebsCabaret.org for more information, or contact Laura Lange Lehmann - (414) 476-0792 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket prices are $20 per person and include table snacks and delectable desserts! Cash bar (beer, wine, soda) available. Cabaret doors, located on the 54th street side of the church building, are open at 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday for the 7 p.m. performance. Doors open at 1 p.m. for the 2 p.m. performance on Sunday. There also will be a 50/50 raffle with the nightly pot split between the winner and the parish. Friday Only: Enjoy a St. Sebastian Fish Fry sit down meal (in the school cafeteria) or a take-out meal! Carry your food over to the church hall after 6 p.m. and purchase beverages with dinner.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease