In celebration of National Pi Day, Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza will offer all pizzas for just $3.14 on Friday, 3/14. Blaze Pizza, a leader in the fast-casual, custom created artisan pizza category, invites guests to enjoy their choice of any custom-built artisanal pizza from open to close on March 14 at its Brookfield location in the Brownstones Shopping Center (17530 W. Bluemound Road). This offer is valid for in-restaurant orders only.
“As people around the world celebrate the infinite nature of pi, we thought it was only fitting that Blaze Pizza joins in,” said John Walch, owner and operator of the newly opened Brookfield location. “We offer guests an unlimited number of toppings resulting in an infinite number of custom created pizza ‘pi’s’.”
Blaze Pizza’s entirely new fast-casual approach to pizza is centered on delivering a delicious pizza freakishly fast. Using a recipe developed by critically-acclaimed Executive Chef Brad Kent (“The Pizza Whisperer”), Blaze Pizza makes its own dough from scratch, which requires a 24-hour fermentation period to produce his signature light-as-air, crisp crust.
Modeled after restaurants like Chipotle, Blaze uses a unique and interactive customization process that allows guests to create their own artisanal pizzas – choosing from a wide variety of house-made sauces, fresh vegetables and hand-selected meats and cheeses – all for about $7. The generously sized personal pizzas are then sent to a blazing hot open-flame oven – the centerpiece of the restaurant – where dedicated pizzasmiths ensure that the thin-crust pies are “fast-fire’d” in under 180 seconds.
“In math there are right and wrong answers, but at Blaze Pizza there’s no wrong way to play,” said Jim Mizes, President and COO of Blaze Pizza. “We celebrate each guest’s individuality. You get to create a pizza exactly the way you want it and it’s ready in less than 180 seconds. That’s the kind of math we like at Blaze – on Pi Day, and every day.”
About Blaze Pizza
Founded by Elise and Rick Wetzel, founders of Wetzel’s Pretzels, Blaze Pizza introduces an entirely new approach to pizza, serving custom-made, artisan quality pizzas at freakishly fast speeds, all at an affordable price. Putting a contemporary spin on a traditional pizza joint, the first two Blaze Pizza locations were opened in Southern California in August 2012. With all of the hype surrounding fast-casual restaurants, where guests can order at the counter and don’t have to tip, the franchise quickly gained a lot of attention. The company was featured by CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Good Morning America Live.
Along with its rise in popularity, Blaze Pizza has garnered support from numerous influential people including California’s former first lady, Maria Shriver; Boston Red Sox co-owner, Tom Werner; Founder of Panda Express, Andrew Cherng; and NBA superstar, LeBron James. Blaze Pizza is now expanding nationwide. For more information regarding the Blaze Pizza franchise, please visit www.blazepizza.com or www.facebook.com/blazepizza.
# # #
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Village of Pleasant Prairie Park & Ride Lot Named “Project of the Year” by the American Public Works Association