NEW Registration Procedures!
The Wauwatosa Recreation Department's Summer Activity Guide will be in the mail and on our website, www.tosarec.com, March 18, 2014.
To improve your registration experience . . .
Wauwatosa residents (residents include Chapter 220 & Open Enrollment families) may register as soon as they receive the activity guide for summer school classes and most recreation activities. Register online, by mail, fax, or in person at the Recreation Department office. The highest demand recreation classes are listed below and have specific registration dates.
April 10th: Registration will begin online and in person at 8am (Non-Resident registration will begin at 11am)
Summer Adventure Club
April 26th: Registration begins online at 8am for:
Children’s Swim and preschool swim classes
April 26th: Registration begins online at 10am for:
Chef in the Making
K5 and Gr. 1 Boys Basketball Camp
Mighty Mites Soccer
Wee Chefs & Wee Explorers
Non-residents may begin registering on May 5th.
To register online for classes you will need to have an active household ID and know your password. For more details please visit the FAQ section of our website - http://www.tosarec.com - prior to registering.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?