NEW Registration Procedures!
The Wauwatosa Recreation Department's Summer Activity Guide will be in the mail and on our website, www.tosarec.com, March 18, 2014.
To improve your registration experience . . .
Wauwatosa residents (residents include Chapter 220 & Open Enrollment families) may register as soon as they receive the activity guide for summer school classes and most recreation activities. Register online, by mail, fax, or in person at the Recreation Department office. The highest demand recreation classes are listed below and have specific registration dates.
April 10th: Registration will begin online and in person at 8am (Non-Resident registration will begin at 11am)
Summer Adventure Club
April 26th: Registration begins online at 8am for:
Children’s Swim and preschool swim classes
April 26th: Registration begins online at 10am for:
Chef in the Making
K5 and Gr. 1 Boys Basketball Camp
Mighty Mites Soccer
Wee Chefs & Wee Explorers
Non-residents may begin registering on May 5th.
To register online for classes you will need to have an active household ID and know your password. For more details please visit the FAQ section of our website - http://www.tosarec.com - prior to registering.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic