NEW Registration Procedures!
The Wauwatosa Recreation Department's Summer Activity Guide will be in the mail and on our website, www.tosarec.com, March 18, 2014.
To improve your registration experience . . .
Wauwatosa residents (residents include Chapter 220 & Open Enrollment families) may register as soon as they receive the activity guide for summer school classes and most recreation activities. Register online, by mail, fax, or in person at the Recreation Department office. The highest demand recreation classes are listed below and have specific registration dates.
April 10th: Registration will begin online and in person at 8am (Non-Resident registration will begin at 11am)
Summer Adventure Club
April 26th: Registration begins online at 8am for:
Children’s Swim and preschool swim classes
April 26th: Registration begins online at 10am for:
Chef in the Making
K5 and Gr. 1 Boys Basketball Camp
Mighty Mites Soccer
Wee Chefs & Wee Explorers
Non-residents may begin registering on May 5th.
To register online for classes you will need to have an active household ID and know your password. For more details please visit the FAQ section of our website - http://www.tosarec.com - prior to registering.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS