NEW Registration Procedures!
The Wauwatosa Recreation Department's Summer Activity Guide will be in the mail and on our website, www.tosarec.com, March 18, 2014.
To improve your registration experience . . .
Wauwatosa residents (residents include Chapter 220 & Open Enrollment families) may register as soon as they receive the activity guide for summer school classes and most recreation activities. Register online, by mail, fax, or in person at the Recreation Department office. The highest demand recreation classes are listed below and have specific registration dates.
April 10th: Registration will begin online and in person at 8am (Non-Resident registration will begin at 11am)
Summer Adventure Club
April 26th: Registration begins online at 8am for:
Children’s Swim and preschool swim classes
April 26th: Registration begins online at 10am for:
Chef in the Making
K5 and Gr. 1 Boys Basketball Camp
Mighty Mites Soccer
Wee Chefs & Wee Explorers
Non-residents may begin registering on May 5th.
To register online for classes you will need to have an active household ID and know your password. For more details please visit the FAQ section of our website - http://www.tosarec.com - prior to registering.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study