Milwaukee Montessori School is proud to announce Catherine Brys as the Director of Child Care and Extra-Curricular Programs. Under the direct supervision of Head of School Monica Van Aken, Brys is responsible for the overall operation of the Milwaukee Montessori School Child Care Program. Along with organizing, managing and implementing various aspects of the program, she will be supervising the Child Care staff.
Brys brings extensive experience in Milwaukee Montessori School child care, summer programs, and classroom instruction to the position.
She started her career at Milwaukee Montessori School in 2000 as a Child Care Teacher in the afterschool program “Nighthawks.” Then, she served as an Assistant Teacher for the classrooms of Junior High, Upper Elementary, and Lower Elementary. In 2002, she earned an Advanced Montessori Diploma and became a Lead Teacher in Lower Elementary. After ten years of teaching, she assumed her current position in the afterschool Child Care Program “Nighthawks.”
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story