Milwaukee Montessori School is proud to announce Catherine Brys as the Director of Child Care and Extra-Curricular Programs. Under the direct supervision of Head of School Monica Van Aken, Brys is responsible for the overall operation of the Milwaukee Montessori School Child Care Program. Along with organizing, managing and implementing various aspects of the program, she will be supervising the Child Care staff.
Brys brings extensive experience in Milwaukee Montessori School child care, summer programs, and classroom instruction to the position.
She started her career at Milwaukee Montessori School in 2000 as a Child Care Teacher in the afterschool program “Nighthawks.” Then, she served as an Assistant Teacher for the classrooms of Junior High, Upper Elementary, and Lower Elementary. In 2002, she earned an Advanced Montessori Diploma and became a Lead Teacher in Lower Elementary. After ten years of teaching, she assumed her current position in the afterschool Child Care Program “Nighthawks.”
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements