Once again, Bellwether Funding, LLC funds commercial growth.
As of October 2013, Bellwether Funding, LLC has begun underwriting and facilitating private loan placement for non-owner occupied 1 to 4 family rehab properties throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. These loans are for short term “fix and flip” rehab property development to experienced rehab borrowers.
Loan sizes from $50,000 to $150,000 are currently being offered to cover the cost of purchase and rehab of properties for up to 65% of completed property value at a rate of 12%, interest-only, up to a 6 month loan term. All loans are fully-secured with title-insured first mortgages, UCC filings and personal guarantees.
Once a loan is selected by the investor, the loan funds are wired to the title company for disbursement at closing, and a construction escrow is set up to release rehab funds upon inspection of the rehabber’s progress. Two points are paid to the investor at each loan closing they fund, and interest and payoff funds are sent to them directly for each loan.
Private investors have enjoyed an annual rate of return averaging 14% to 16%, depending upon the timing of loan payoffs and new loan closings. Investors retain full control of funds, and can choose the rehab loans they invest in.
To date, 15 loans have been funded for a total of $1,400,000 to numerous pre-screened rehab borrowers. Due to an increased demand for rehab funding, Bellwether Funding, LLC is seeking additional private loan investors interested in placing their funds into rehab loans.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, special use, retail, office, and industrial properties. Bellwether Funding, LLC helps navigate companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to welcomed solutions.
For further information, please contact Bill Frey at (262) 789-2795, Bill@bellwetherfunding.com or go to www.bellwetherfunding.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park