This summer, First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa is sending a team of teens and adults to Appalachia, to work on repairing homes, for the fifth year in a row. We are having an Auction and Italian Dinner to help raise money for our team. The date is Saturday, March 22 at 5:30 PM in our Social Hall.
Tickets are $20 per person and may be purchased by contacting the church office at 414-258-7375. The Silent Auction begins at 5:30 PM, followed by dinner, and the Voice Auction, which begins at 8 PM.
We're located at 1511 Church Street, on the corner of Menomonee River Parkway and Church St. Everyone is welcome!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park