Ever wonder how to make the most of visits with the older adults in your life? Get answers to these questions at a special presentation, Making Visits Meaningful, on March 11 at Luther Manor , 4545 N. 92nd St., Wauwatosa. Leading the presentation is Beth Meyer-Arnold, author and Director of Luther Manor Adult Day Services. The presentation is part of an open house in the Luther Manor Courtyards. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. The presentation begins at 5 p.m. Reserve your seat by calling (414) 464-3880 ext. 667
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save Our Neighborhoods
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation Names Board Chair
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- January is Radon Action Month--Know Your Home's Radon Level
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?