Ever wonder how to make the most of visits with the older adults in your life? Get answers to these questions at a special presentation, Making Visits Meaningful, on March 11 at Luther Manor , 4545 N. 92nd St., Wauwatosa. Leading the presentation is Beth Meyer-Arnold, author and Director of Luther Manor Adult Day Services. The presentation is part of an open house in the Luther Manor Courtyards. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. The presentation begins at 5 p.m. Reserve your seat by calling (414) 464-3880 ext. 667
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements