Ever wonder how to make the most of visits with the older adults in your life? Get answers to these questions at a special presentation, Making Visits Meaningful, on March 11 at Luther Manor , 4545 N. 92nd St., Wauwatosa. Leading the presentation is Beth Meyer-Arnold, author and Director of Luther Manor Adult Day Services. The presentation is part of an open house in the Luther Manor Courtyards. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. The presentation begins at 5 p.m. Reserve your seat by calling (414) 464-3880 ext. 667
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park