Ever wonder how to make the most of visits with the older adults in your life? Get answers to these questions at a special presentation, Making Visits Meaningful, on March 11 at Luther Manor , 4545 N. 92nd St., Wauwatosa. Leading the presentation is Beth Meyer-Arnold, author and Director of Luther Manor Adult Day Services. The presentation is part of an open house in the Luther Manor Courtyards. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. The presentation begins at 5 p.m. Reserve your seat by calling (414) 464-3880 ext. 667
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room