Ever wonder how to make the most of visits with the older adults in your life? Get answers to these questions at a special presentation, Making Visits Meaningful, on March 11 at Luther Manor , 4545 N. 92nd St., Wauwatosa. Leading the presentation is Beth Meyer-Arnold, author and Director of Luther Manor Adult Day Services. The presentation is part of an open house in the Luther Manor Courtyards. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. The presentation begins at 5 p.m. Reserve your seat by calling (414) 464-3880 ext. 667
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study