Wauwatosa, Wis. – Zachary Telschow has been hired as a software engineer for Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) of Wauwatosa.
In his new position, he will be responsible for working with CTS clients to design, build, test and maintain high quality software solutions to optimize business productivity.
Prior to CTS, Telschow worked as a software developer at the Bidclerk and Step Solutions. He also served as a Java technical consultant for Aquity Group.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science from Carthage College and a Master’s degree in Computer Science from DePaul University. He previously served as a volunteer at Adler Planetarium and PAWS Animal Shelter in Chicago before relocating to Milwaukee.
CTS provides its clients in the financial and healthcare industries with complete, integrated information technology solutions. The company offers quality, experienced consultants who provide technical leadership through an entire project life cycle and functional expertise which creates a competitive advantage for its clients. For more information on CTS, visit www.consult-cts.com or call 414.291.2715.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park