Wauwatosa, Wis. – Zachary Telschow has been hired as a software engineer for Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) of Wauwatosa.
In his new position, he will be responsible for working with CTS clients to design, build, test and maintain high quality software solutions to optimize business productivity.
Prior to CTS, Telschow worked as a software developer at the Bidclerk and Step Solutions. He also served as a Java technical consultant for Aquity Group.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science from Carthage College and a Master’s degree in Computer Science from DePaul University. He previously served as a volunteer at Adler Planetarium and PAWS Animal Shelter in Chicago before relocating to Milwaukee.
CTS provides its clients in the financial and healthcare industries with complete, integrated information technology solutions. The company offers quality, experienced consultants who provide technical leadership through an entire project life cycle and functional expertise which creates a competitive advantage for its clients. For more information on CTS, visit www.consult-cts.com or call 414.291.2715.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol