Wauwatosa, Wis. – Zachary Telschow has been hired as a software engineer for Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) of Milwaukee.
In his new position, he will be responsible for working with CTS clients to design, build, test and maintain high quality software solutions to optimize business productivity.
Prior to CTS, Telschow worked as a software developer at the Bidclerk and Step Solutions. He also served as a Java technical consultant for Aquity Group.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science from Carthage College and a Master’s degree in Computer Science from DePaul University. He previously served as a volunteer at Adler Planetarium and PAWS Animal Shelter in Chicago before relocating to Milwaukee.
CTS provides its clients in the financial and healthcare industries with complete, integrated information technology solutions. The company offers quality, experienced consultants who provide technical leadership through an entire project life cycle and functional expertise which creates a competitive advantage for its clients. For more information on CTS visit www.consult-cts.com or call 414.291.2715.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016