Wauwatosa, Wis. – Zachary Telschow has been hired as a software engineer for Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) of Milwaukee.
In his new position, he will be responsible for working with CTS clients to design, build, test and maintain high quality software solutions to optimize business productivity.
Prior to CTS, Telschow worked as a software developer at the Bidclerk and Step Solutions. He also served as a Java technical consultant for Aquity Group.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science from Carthage College and a Master’s degree in Computer Science from DePaul University. He previously served as a volunteer at Adler Planetarium and PAWS Animal Shelter in Chicago before relocating to Milwaukee.
CTS provides its clients in the financial and healthcare industries with complete, integrated information technology solutions. The company offers quality, experienced consultants who provide technical leadership through an entire project life cycle and functional expertise which creates a competitive advantage for its clients. For more information on CTS visit www.consult-cts.com or call 414.291.2715.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research