(Milwaukee, WI) – Milwaukee Montessori School announces its Annual Gala, an annual fundraising event to benefit the school and its innovative academic programs.
This year’s gala, Renaissance themed, will be held at 1451 Renaissance Place (1451 N. Prospect Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53202) on Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 6 to 10 p.m..
The MMS Annual Gala draws 250 guests from around the metro Milwaukee area. This year’s Gala committee is chaired by Adam and Christina Berger. The evening will begin with a cocktail reception, followed by dinner and entertainment by the Phil Seed Trio. Guests will enjoy outstanding cuisine provided by Zilli’s catering, a silent auction and an exciting live auction featuring a catalog of one-of-a kind experiences, travel excursions and exclusive specialty packages.
Last year’s even was highly successful, netting more than $45,000 to support the future of our students. Family and community support helps fund MMS’s academic programs including the fine arts, technology and athletics as well as tuition assistance and green initiatives.
Tickets: Individuals - $85 individuals; Corporate tables - $1000; Table - $640; Donations welcomed.
Sponorships still available, contact MMS Development Director, Michelle Vandenhouten at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-259-0370 x128.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class