(Milwaukee, WI) – Milwaukee Montessori School announces its Annual Gala, an annual fundraising event to benefit the school and its innovative academic programs.
This year’s gala, Renaissance themed, will be held at 1451 Renaissance Place (1451 N. Prospect Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53202) on Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 6 to 10 p.m..
The MMS Annual Gala draws 250 guests from around the metro Milwaukee area. This year’s Gala committee is chaired by Adam and Christina Berger. The evening will begin with a cocktail reception, followed by dinner and entertainment by the Phil Seed Trio. Guests will enjoy outstanding cuisine provided by Zilli’s catering, a silent auction and an exciting live auction featuring a catalog of one-of-a kind experiences, travel excursions and exclusive specialty packages.
Last year’s even was highly successful, netting more than $45,000 to support the future of our students. Family and community support helps fund MMS’s academic programs including the fine arts, technology and athletics as well as tuition assistance and green initiatives.
Tickets: Individuals - $85 individuals; Corporate tables - $1000; Table - $640; Donations welcomed.
Sponorships still available, contact MMS Development Director, Michelle Vandenhouten at email@example.com or 414-259-0370 x128.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan