All-you-can eat pancakes and performances by the Glencastle Irish Dancers will be featured at the St. Patrick’s Day Pancake Breakfast and Raffle at St. Jude the Apostle Parish, 800 Glenview Ave., Wauwatosa, on Sunday, March 16.
The breakfast will be served from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and include sausage, applesauce, donut holes, orange juice, milk and coffee. The Glencastle Irish Dancers will perform at 10:30 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. The event will offer a variety of raffle items, and Patti the Pancake will be on hand to greet everyone.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $4 for children.
For more information, go to www.stjudeparishwauwatosa.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015