All-you-can eat pancakes and performances by the Glencastle Irish Dancers will be featured at the St. Patrick’s Day Pancake Breakfast and Raffle at St. Jude the Apostle Parish, 800 Glenview Ave., Wauwatosa, on Sunday, March 16.
The breakfast will be served from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and include sausage, applesauce, donut holes, orange juice, milk and coffee. The Glencastle Irish Dancers will perform at 10:30 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. The event will offer a variety of raffle items, and Patti the Pancake will be on hand to greet everyone.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $4 for children.
For more information, go to www.stjudeparishwauwatosa.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances