All-you-can eat pancakes and performances by the Glencastle Irish Dancers will be featured at the St. Patrick’s Day Pancake Breakfast and Raffle at St. Jude the Apostle Parish, 800 Glenview Ave., Wauwatosa, on Sunday, March 16.
The breakfast will be served from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and include sausage, applesauce, donut holes, orange juice, milk and coffee. The Glencastle Irish Dancers will perform at 10:30 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. The event will offer a variety of raffle items, and Patti the Pancake will be on hand to greet everyone.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $4 for children.
For more information, go to www.stjudeparishwauwatosa.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class