All-you-can eat pancakes and performances by the Glencastle Irish Dancers will be featured at the St. Patrick’s Day Pancake Breakfast and Raffle at St. Jude the Apostle Parish, 800 Glenview Ave., Wauwatosa, on Sunday, March 16.
The breakfast will be served from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and include sausage, applesauce, donut holes, orange juice, milk and coffee. The Glencastle Irish Dancers will perform at 10:30 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. The event will offer a variety of raffle items, and Patti the Pancake will be on hand to greet everyone.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $4 for children.
For more information, go to www.stjudeparishwauwatosa.org.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids