All-you-can eat pancakes and performances by the Glencastle Irish Dancers will be featured at the St. Patrick’s Day Pancake Breakfast and Raffle at St. Jude the Apostle Parish, 800 Glenview Ave., Wauwatosa, on Sunday, March 16.
The breakfast will be served from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and include sausage, applesauce, donut holes, orange juice, milk and coffee. The Glencastle Irish Dancers will perform at 10:30 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. The event will offer a variety of raffle items, and Patti the Pancake will be on hand to greet everyone.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $4 for children.
For more information, go to www.stjudeparishwauwatosa.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?