The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay has named Taylor Thomson of Milwaukee to the High Honors list for the fall semester.
Students who earn a 4.0 gradepoint average, which represents all "A" grades, receive highest honors.High honors go to those earning 3.99 to 3.75 gradepoint averages. Honors are given to students earning 3.74 to 3.50 gradepoint averages.
All were full-time students in the fall term, earning 12 or more credits of graded coursework.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award