The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay has named Taylor Thomson of Milwaukee to the High Honors list for the fall semester.
Students who earn a 4.0 gradepoint average, which represents all "A" grades, receive highest honors.High honors go to those earning 3.99 to 3.75 gradepoint averages. Honors are given to students earning 3.74 to 3.50 gradepoint averages.
All were full-time students in the fall term, earning 12 or more credits of graded coursework.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study
- WARREN WIEGRATZ ADDRESSES MUSIC CLUB
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- Lindner Receives the Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee Community Leader Award
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- A Nostalgic Afternoon