The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay has named Taylor Thomson of Milwaukee to the High Honors list for the fall semester.
Students who earn a 4.0 gradepoint average, which represents all "A" grades, receive highest honors.High honors go to those earning 3.99 to 3.75 gradepoint averages. Honors are given to students earning 3.74 to 3.50 gradepoint averages.
All were full-time students in the fall term, earning 12 or more credits of graded coursework.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year (1)
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning