Lutheran Home’s Adult Day Services Program is seeking patient, cheerful, creative volunteers. We are looking for people who can devote a few hours each week to assist our staff with recreational activities for our Adult Day Services Program. Most of the participants in this program have a diagnosis of Dementia or Alzheimer’s and would benefit from additional friendship and care. Volunteers will work alongside staff in small groups and one-on-one activities such as card games, handcrafts, music, art activities, board games, walking, reading, etc. Do you have a special interest you would like to share? Is there a unique themed event you’d like to help organize? The possibilities are endless, and the difference you will make is priceless!
If you are interested in this exciting volunteer opportunity, please contact Michelle Mittelsteadt at 258-6171, ext. 258.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class