Lutheran Home’s Adult Day Services Program is seeking patient, cheerful, creative volunteers. We are looking for people who can devote a few hours each week to assist our staff with recreational activities for our Adult Day Services Program. Most of the participants in this program have a diagnosis of Dementia or Alzheimer’s and would benefit from additional friendship and care. Volunteers will work alongside staff in small groups and one-on-one activities such as card games, handcrafts, music, art activities, board games, walking, reading, etc. Do you have a special interest you would like to share? Is there a unique themed event you’d like to help organize? The possibilities are endless, and the difference you will make is priceless!
If you are interested in this exciting volunteer opportunity, please contact Michelle Mittelsteadt at 258-6171, ext. 258.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study