Lutheran Home’s Adult Day Services Program is seeking patient, cheerful, creative volunteers. We are looking for people who can devote a few hours each week to assist our staff with recreational activities for our Adult Day Services Program. Most of the participants in this program have a diagnosis of Dementia or Alzheimer’s and would benefit from additional friendship and care. Volunteers will work alongside staff in small groups and one-on-one activities such as card games, handcrafts, music, art activities, board games, walking, reading, etc. Do you have a special interest you would like to share? Is there a unique themed event you’d like to help organize? The possibilities are endless, and the difference you will make is priceless!
If you are interested in this exciting volunteer opportunity, please contact Michelle Mittelsteadt at 258-6171, ext. 258.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament