Monte Carlo Night Fundraiser
Saturday, April 12th, 2014
St. Mary’s Visitation School
13000 Juneau Blvd., Elm Grove, WI 53122
Be a winner at the 5th Annual Monte Carlo Night fundraiser benefiting Friends of Fairview South School and Team Up! with Families. Play Black Jack, Roulette, Texas Hold’em and more for two great causes! Proceeds benefit individuals with disabilities. Appetizers, desserts, cash bar, auction items and chance to win door prizes are included for the $25 ticket. Attendees must be 21 years of age or older. Contact Lori Murphy at 262-796-0425 email@example.com for more information. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder