Monte Carlo Night Fundraiser
Saturday, April 12th, 2014
St. Mary’s Visitation School
13000 Juneau Blvd., Elm Grove, WI 53122
Be a winner at the 5th Annual Monte Carlo Night fundraiser benefiting Friends of Fairview South School and Team Up! with Families. Play Black Jack, Roulette, Texas Hold’em and more for two great causes! Proceeds benefit individuals with disabilities. Appetizers, desserts, cash bar, auction items and chance to win door prizes are included for the $25 ticket. Attendees must be 21 years of age or older. Contact Lori Murphy at 262-796-0425 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014