Monte Carlo Night Fundraiser
Saturday, April 12th, 2014
St. Mary’s Visitation School
13000 Juneau Blvd., Elm Grove, WI 53122
Be a winner at the 5th Annual Monte Carlo Night fundraiser benefiting Friends of Fairview South School and Team Up! with Families. Play Black Jack, Roulette, Texas Hold’em and more for two great causes! Proceeds benefit individuals with disabilities. Appetizers, desserts, cash bar, auction items and chance to win door prizes are included for the $25 ticket. Attendees must be 21 years of age or older. Contact Lori Murphy at 262-796-0425 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ