Master of Science Open House sponsored by the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at the Medical College of Wisconsin
Attention working professionals. Join us Wednesday, March 5th between 5:00pm – 7:00 pm for the Master of Science Open House sponsored by the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at the Medical College of Wisconsin. www.mcw.edu/openhouse
The Graduate School Open House features MS, MA, MPH degrees and Graduate Certificate Programs. The Open House program is designed for working professionals to meet with faculty and staff representatives outside typical workday hours. Learn how an advanced degree or graduate certificate from the Medical College of Wisconsin may enhance your professional development.
The event is located on the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center campus in the Health Research Center (HRC)- Alumni Center (8701 Watertown Plank Road). Guests are welcome anytime between the hours of 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm to meet with program representatives.
Clinical Bioethics (Certificate)
Research Ethics (Certificate)
Healthcare Technologies Management (MS)
Clinical & Translational Science(MS)
Clinical & Translational Science (Certificate)
Medical Informatics (MS)
Public Health (MPH)
Public Health (Certificate)
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Medical College of Wisconsin
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story