the Master of Science Open House sponsored by the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at the Medical College of Wisconsin
Attention working professionals. Join us Wednesday, March 5th between 5:00pm – 7:00 pm for the Master of Science Open House sponsored by the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at the Medical College of Wisconsin. www.mcw.edu/openhouse
The Graduate School Open House features MS, MA, MPH degrees and Graduate Certificate Programs. The Open House program is designed for working professionals to meet with faculty and staff representatives outside typical workday hours. Learn how an advanced degree or graduate certificate from the Medical College of Wisconsin may enhance your professional development.
The event is located on the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center campus in the Health Research Center (HRC)- Alumni Center (8701 Watertown Plank Road). Guests are welcome anytime between the hours of 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm to meet with program representatives.
Clinical Bioethics (Certificate)
Research Ethics (Certificate)
Healthcare Technologies Management (MS)
Clinical & Translational Science(MS)
Clinical & Translational Science (Certificate)
Medical Informatics (MS)
Public Health (MPH)
Public Health (Certificate)
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Medical College of Wisconsin
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park