Apple Ridge Academy is excited to announce the opening of their 2nd location in Brookfield / Pewaukee! Apple Ridge Academy opened the doors of their 1st location in New Berlin in February 2010. This program has since grown and thrived with the support of families in the community! The addition of a sister-site at 21005 Gumina Road in Brookfield is the continuation of their efforts to serve children and families in the neighboring communities!
The Apple Ridge program is based on the philosophy that young children learn best by doing. Learning isn't just repeating what someone else says; it requires active thinking and experimenting to find out how things work and to learn firsthand about the world we live in. In their early years, children explore the world around them by using all their senses (touching, tasting, listening, smelling, and looking).
Apple Ridge Academy teachers offer a variety of new experiences, both inside and outside the classroom, and create lesson plans according to the interests and needs of the children. More than just providing basic child care, we're teaching them how to learn, not just in preschool, but all through their lives. We're allowing them to learn at their own pace and in the ways that are best for them. We're encouraging them to demonstrate good habits and attitudes, particularly a positive sense of themselves, which will make a difference throughout their lives.
The NEW location in Brookfield/Pewaukee is also proud to be a 4K Program Community Partner with the Pewaukee School District. Families in the PSD may choose to enroll at Apple Ridge Academy for their child’s 4K programming, with the added benefit of wrap-around care available.
Apple Ridge Academy offers the following programs:
Preschool classes (full day and morning-only sessions)
4K classes (full day and morning-only sessions)
School-Age program (summer and Before/After school)
Please visit the website at appleridgeacademy.com for more information and current enrollment specials. Also, check out the Facebook fan page at facebook.com/appleridgeacademy for "in-action" photos!
To schedule a tour or for additional information, contact Tammy Imme, Owner/Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 783-5437.
"A Journey to Excellence!"
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease