Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC is here to revolutionize the real estate market.
As of the first of the year, Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC has been preserving Milwaukee’s history, one home at a time.
What makes Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC different from all other companies is the focus on the properties they sell & how they give back to the community.
Since classic homes never go out of style, the only homes Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC will list are homes that were built before the 1950’s.
In addition, the company offers an outstanding referral program & will donate a percentage of their commission to the purchasers church, school, charity or non-profit of their choice.
Most people assume that Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC was named after the famous sled in the movie, Citizen Kane.
Although Citizen Kane is the Owner's favorite movie, the company is named after his father, Bob "Bud" Hurst.
Growing up, Bob was known as one of the most beautiful children in his Irish neighborhood & was nicknamed "Rosebud" by all the women. Over the years, his friends, family & coworkers would affectionately call him Bud.
He was a lifelong resident of the City Milwaukee & was a Supervisor for the Department of Public Works, responsible for creating & maintaining countless miles of Milwaukee's sidewalks, streets & alleys.
He started out as a garbage man & worked his way up to laborer & then Supervisor. During the winter months, he worked out of City Hall.
Anyone who met him loved him. His family adored him & his employees, co-workers & superiors respected him. His laugh was infectious & he truly cared about the people around him. He was a tough man, but always fair.
Unfortunately, Bud died suddenly at the age of 52, leaving behind a loving wife & four young children.
Bud loved to build things with his hands & preserve history through restoration.
This company serves as a testament to his dream of preserving the city that he loved.
Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC is preserving Milwaukee’s history, one home at a time.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"