Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC is here to revolutionize the real estate market.
As of the first of the year, Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC has been preserving Milwaukee’s history, one home at a time.
What makes Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC different from all other companies is the focus on the properties they sell & how they give back to the community.
Since classic homes never go out of style, the only homes Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC will list are homes that were built before the 1950’s.
In addition, the company offers an outstanding referral program & will donate a percentage of their commission to the purchasers church, school, charity or non-profit of their choice.
Most people assume that Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC was named after the famous sled in the movie, Citizen Kane.
Although Citizen Kane is the Owner's favorite movie, the company is named after his father, Bob "Bud" Hurst.
Growing up, Bob was known as one of the most beautiful children in his Irish neighborhood & was nicknamed "Rosebud" by all the women. Over the years, his friends, family & coworkers would affectionately call him Bud.
He was a lifelong resident of the City Milwaukee & was a Supervisor for the Department of Public Works, responsible for creating & maintaining countless miles of Milwaukee's sidewalks, streets & alleys.
He started out as a garbage man & worked his way up to laborer & then Supervisor. During the winter months, he worked out of City Hall.
Anyone who met him loved him. His family adored him & his employees, co-workers & superiors respected him. His laugh was infectious & he truly cared about the people around him. He was a tough man, but always fair.
Unfortunately, Bud died suddenly at the age of 52, leaving behind a loving wife & four young children.
Bud loved to build things with his hands & preserve history through restoration.
This company serves as a testament to his dream of preserving the city that he loved.
Rosebud Real Estate of Milwaukee, LLC is preserving Milwaukee’s history, one home at a time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential