Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 12 Panel Discussion on Differences Between Remodeling and New Construction
The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Milwaukee/NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 52 years, will sponsor a free panel discussion on “Why and How Remodeling is Different Than New Construction.”
The event will be held Wed., March 12, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center in the Milwaukee/NARI office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will include a question and answer session.
The following Milwaukee/NARI members will be part of the panel:
• Mark Brick, MCR, CGR, CAPS, B&E General Contractors, Inc., Glendale, Wis.
• Rick Burback, CR, UDCP, Burback Builders, LLC, Muskego, Wis.
• Aaron Ciesielczyk, CR, Aaron’s Building Service, New Berlin, Wis.
• Chris Egner, MCR, UDCP, Four Seasons Sunrooms/Chris Egner Design-Build-Remodel, New Berlin, Wis.
• John Phillips, CR, The Cabinet Maker, LLC, Milwaukee, Wis.
The panel discussion will provide information that consumers can use when determining if they should remodel their current residence, move to a new home and renovate, or build a new home.
In addition to a variety of Milwaukee/NARI resource materials, including the new 2014 Membership Directory, all attendees will be signed up to receive a pair of tickets for the 15th annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, to be held Sat., May 17 – Sun., May 18. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 to reserve your space or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 740 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Folklore Group Accepting New Students
- Bullying Prevention
- Bullying Prevention
- Loving Touch Infant Massage Class
- Brookfield Library Friends Used Book Sale
- Trained Children's Vision Screeners Needed
- Speakers Series Spotlights the Beatles
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis