Southeastern Wisconsin residents will have an opportunity to “Explore Remodeling’s Finest” at the 15th annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, Sat., May 17 – Sun., May 18, 2014, from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
The Tour of Remodeled Homes, produced by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., and sponsored by Kohler Co., in conjunction with First Supply, Ver Halen, The Pella Window Store, and Hallmark Building Supplies, will allow attendees to view more than 15 recently completed remodeling and home improvement projects from Milwaukee/NARI contractors at homes throughout southeastern Wisconsin, including projects in Brookfield, Greenfield, Mequon, Waukesha, and Whitefish Bay.
The Tour will feature renovations to bathrooms, kitchens, lower levels, complete additions, and whole house remodels. Admission is $5 in advance, $7 at the door of the projects. Attendees that bring two, non-perishable food items to the door of the first project they visit will receive a $2 admission discount, with the food items to be donated to The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County. Those that visit project locations can also qualify for an opportunity to win a prize package from Kohler Co. valued at more than $1,000.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call 414-771-4071.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation