Southeastern Wisconsin residents will have an opportunity to “Explore Remodeling’s Finest” at the 15th annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, Sat., May 17 – Sun., May 18, 2014, from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
The Tour of Remodeled Homes, produced by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., and sponsored by Kohler Co., in conjunction with First Supply, Ver Halen, The Pella Window Store, and Hallmark Building Supplies, will allow attendees to view more than 15 recently completed remodeling and home improvement projects from Milwaukee/NARI contractors at homes throughout southeastern Wisconsin, including projects in Brookfield, Greenfield, Mequon, Waukesha, and Whitefish Bay.
The Tour will feature renovations to bathrooms, kitchens, lower levels, complete additions, and whole house remodels. Admission is $5 in advance, $7 at the door of the projects. Attendees that bring two, non-perishable food items to the door of the first project they visit will receive a $2 admission discount, with the food items to be donated to The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County. Those that visit project locations can also qualify for an opportunity to win a prize package from Kohler Co. valued at more than $1,000.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call 414-771-4071.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business