Southeastern Wisconsin residents will have an opportunity to “Explore Remodeling’s Finest” at the 15th annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, Sat., May 17 – Sun., May 18, 2014, from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
The Tour of Remodeled Homes, produced by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., and sponsored by Kohler Co., in conjunction with First Supply, Ver Halen, The Pella Window Store, and Hallmark Building Supplies, will allow attendees to view more than 15 recently completed remodeling and home improvement projects from Milwaukee/NARI contractors at homes throughout southeastern Wisconsin, including projects in Brookfield, Greenfield, Mequon, Waukesha, and Whitefish Bay.
The Tour will feature renovations to bathrooms, kitchens, lower levels, complete additions, and whole house remodels. Admission is $5 in advance, $7 at the door of the projects. Attendees that bring two, non-perishable food items to the door of the first project they visit will receive a $2 admission discount, with the food items to be donated to The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County. Those that visit project locations can also qualify for an opportunity to win a prize package from Kohler Co. valued at more than $1,000.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call 414-771-4071.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS