West Allis Vacuum is turning 30!
It's hard to believe that March commemorates our 30th year in business. We would like to thank our customers for helping us keep our business going in what has at times been a very tough economy. Without your continued support we could not have achieved this.
As his wife, I would also like to thank Paul for his continuous hard work and the long hours he puts in to keep this business going. It isn't a very glamorous job, but having the opportunity to chat with so many different people really makes the job pleasant.
It's been slow going sometimes, like it is for a lot of people. Which only enhances how truly blessed we are to have such amazing people for customers. So thank you again and we look forward to seeing you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies