West Allis Vacuum is turning 30!
It's hard to believe that March commemorates our 30th year in business. We would like to thank our customers for helping us keep our business going in what has at times been a very tough economy. Without your continued support we could not have achieved this.
As his wife, I would also like to thank Paul for his continuous hard work and the long hours he puts in to keep this business going. It isn't a very glamorous job, but having the opportunity to chat with so many different people really makes the job pleasant.
It's been slow going sometimes, like it is for a lot of people. Which only enhances how truly blessed we are to have such amazing people for customers. So thank you again and we look forward to seeing you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study