West Allis Vacuum is turning 30!
It's hard to believe that March commemorates our 30th year in business. We would like to thank our customers for helping us keep our business going in what has at times been a very tough economy. Without your continued support we could not have achieved this.
As his wife, I would also like to thank Paul for his continuous hard work and the long hours he puts in to keep this business going. It isn't a very glamorous job, but having the opportunity to chat with so many different people really makes the job pleasant.
It's been slow going sometimes, like it is for a lot of people. Which only enhances how truly blessed we are to have such amazing people for customers. So thank you again and we look forward to seeing you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story