How feeling(how sensing spiritually) the presence of God as Love has the effect of bringing moments of wonderful inspiration and enlightenment.
The Christian Science Churches of Milwaukee invite you to a free talk, Saturday April 5th 10:30 am at the Lubar Auditorium of the Milwaukee Art Museum.
Practitioner and teacher of Christian Science healing, Mark Swinney, has devoted more than twenty-five years both to praying with people and empowering people to pray effectively for themselves. He has traveled much of the world speaking about his heartfelt love for God and Christian healing, and is known for his honesty, humor, and candid style. Swinney is a member of the Christian Science Board of Lectureship and travels from his home in Sandia Park, New Mexico, USA.
For more information please contact Todd Jaremko at 262-796-0782
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available