The Priests of the Sacred Heart will be having a Lenten Concert and Fish Fry on Friday, April 11, 2014 at Sacred Heart Monastery. The Concert will be performed by the Mary Queen of Heaven Music Ministry. The Fish Fry will begin at 5:00 p.m. and last until 6:30 p.m. The concert will follow the Fish Fry and will begin at 6:30 p.m. There is a suggested offering of $15.00 per person which includes the Fish Fry and Concert. Seating is limited. Please make your reservation by calling (800)448-7674 or (414)425-3383.
Sacred Heart Monastery is located at 7335 S. Lovers Lane Rd., Franklin, WI 53132
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential