Holy Apostles Catholic Church in New Berlin is hosting a Lenten Fish Fry on Friday, March 7 from 4 to 7 p.m.
The delicious Fish Fry includes choice of baked or breaded Icelandic Cod. Shrimp is available at additional charge. Parsley potatoes or French fries, coleslaw, applesauce, rye bread, homemade dessert, milk and coffee (beer, wine and soda extra). TAKE OUT available.
Fish Fry Prices are $10.50 for adults, $9.50 for Seniors, $11.50 Shrimp combo; children 5-12 $5.25; 4 and under $2.75.
For more information visit www.hanb.org Holy Apostles Fish Fry is located at 159th & National, New Berlin.
Holy Apostles School is currently enrolling students in K4 through 8th grade for the 2014-15 school year. Contact the school office for more information, 262-786-7331
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS