MILWAUKEE—Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) will be featured at the Feb. 27 Music Under Glass concert featuring the Test 1..2 Band at the Mitchell Park Domes, 542 S. Layton Blvd.
Visit the GSWISE booth and learn about how to get involved in Girl Scouting as a girl member or an adult volunteer. Buy cookies from Girl Scouts, join us for an indoor Girl Scout camp simulation and learn about Girl Scout programming that helps build girls of courage, confidence and character.
Music Under Glass is a weekly event that combines live music, light shows and local groups making a difference in Milwaukee communities. Admission to The Domes is $7, or $5 for children, seniors or students with ID.
To learn more about Girl Scouts and to get started as a girl member or volunteer, visit http://www.gswise.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available