MILWAUKEE—Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) will be featured at the Feb. 27 Music Under Glass concert featuring the Test 1..2 Band at the Mitchell Park Domes, 542 S. Layton Blvd.
Visit the GSWISE booth and learn about how to get involved in Girl Scouting as a girl member or an adult volunteer. Buy cookies from Girl Scouts, join us for an indoor Girl Scout camp simulation and learn about Girl Scout programming that helps build girls of courage, confidence and character.
Music Under Glass is a weekly event that combines live music, light shows and local groups making a difference in Milwaukee communities. Admission to The Domes is $7, or $5 for children, seniors or students with ID.
To learn more about Girl Scouts and to get started as a girl member or volunteer, visit http://www.gswise.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th