MILWAUKEE—Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) will be featured at the Feb. 27 Music Under Glass concert featuring the Test 1..2 Band at the Mitchell Park Domes, 542 S. Layton Blvd.
Visit the GSWISE booth and learn about how to get involved in Girl Scouting as a girl member or an adult volunteer. Buy cookies from Girl Scouts, join us for an indoor Girl Scout camp simulation and learn about Girl Scout programming that helps build girls of courage, confidence and character.
Music Under Glass is a weekly event that combines live music, light shows and local groups making a difference in Milwaukee communities. Admission to The Domes is $7, or $5 for children, seniors or students with ID.
To learn more about Girl Scouts and to get started as a girl member or volunteer, visit http://www.gswise.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease