MILWAUKEE—Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) will be featured at the Feb. 27 Music Under Glass concert featuring the Test 1..2 Band at the Mitchell Park Domes, 542 S. Layton Blvd.
Visit the GSWISE booth and learn about how to get involved in Girl Scouting as a girl member or an adult volunteer. Buy cookies from Girl Scouts, join us for an indoor Girl Scout camp simulation and learn about Girl Scout programming that helps build girls of courage, confidence and character.
Music Under Glass is a weekly event that combines live music, light shows and local groups making a difference in Milwaukee communities. Admission to The Domes is $7, or $5 for children, seniors or students with ID.
To learn more about Girl Scouts and to get started as a girl member or volunteer, visit http://www.gswise.org
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!