MILWAUKEE—Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) will be featured at the Feb. 27 Music Under Glass concert featuring the Test 1..2 Band at the Mitchell Park Domes, 542 S. Layton Blvd.
Visit the GSWISE booth and learn about how to get involved in Girl Scouting as a girl member or an adult volunteer. Buy cookies from Girl Scouts, join us for an indoor Girl Scout camp simulation and learn about Girl Scout programming that helps build girls of courage, confidence and character.
Music Under Glass is a weekly event that combines live music, light shows and local groups making a difference in Milwaukee communities. Admission to The Domes is $7, or $5 for children, seniors or students with ID.
To learn more about Girl Scouts and to get started as a girl member or volunteer, visit http://www.gswise.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study