The Friends of Hoyt Park & Pool (FOHPP) is now accepting applications for seasonal employment at the TOSA Pool and The Landing at Hoyt Park.
Applicants for the TOSA Pool Crew must be at least 16 years old. Duties include welcoming pool patrons, collecting admissions, monitoring the restrooms and changing areas, assisting with birthday parties and facility rentals, monitoring sand play area and performing concessions work at the TOSA Pool at Hoyt Park.
Applicants for The Landing Crew must be at least 18 years old. The Landing Crew is responsible for welcoming beer garden patrons, preparing and serving beverages and food items quickly and efficiently and cleaning and stocking the beer garden concession and outdoor beer garden serving area.
Successful applicants should have a strong work ethic, an interest in learning new skills and enjoy interacting with pool and beer garden patrons. Job applications and additional information is available on our website: www.friendsofhoytpark.org. Applications for both TOSA Pool Crew and The Landing Crew are due by 4:30 PM on March 7, 2014. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
We partner with Milwaukee County for lifeguarding services. Please see the link on our website for information on becoming a Milwaukee County Lifeguard.
FOHPP is a 501c3 non-profit organization with a 55-year lease with Milwaukee County to operate the TOSA Pool at Hoyt Park. The organization grew out of a group of community volunteers who wanted to bring the tradition of outdoor swimming back to Hoyt Park. For more information, please visit our website: www.friendsofhoytpark.org.
It’s the way summer should be!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7