The Friends of Hoyt Park & Pool (FOHPP) is now accepting applications for seasonal employment at the TOSA Pool and The Landing at Hoyt Park.
Applicants for the TOSA Pool Crew must be at least 16 years old. Duties include welcoming pool patrons, collecting admissions, monitoring the restrooms and changing areas, assisting with birthday parties and facility rentals, monitoring sand play area and performing concessions work at the TOSA Pool at Hoyt Park.
Applicants for The Landing Crew must be at least 18 years old. The Landing Crew is responsible for welcoming beer garden patrons, preparing and serving beverages and food items quickly and efficiently and cleaning and stocking the beer garden concession and outdoor beer garden serving area.
Successful applicants should have a strong work ethic, an interest in learning new skills and enjoy interacting with pool and beer garden patrons. Job applications and additional information is available on our website: www.friendsofhoytpark.org. Applications for both TOSA Pool Crew and The Landing Crew are due by 4:30 PM on March 7, 2014. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We partner with Milwaukee County for lifeguarding services. Please see the link on our website for information on becoming a Milwaukee County Lifeguard.
FOHPP is a 501c3 non-profit organization with a 55-year lease with Milwaukee County to operate the TOSA Pool at Hoyt Park. The organization grew out of a group of community volunteers who wanted to bring the tradition of outdoor swimming back to Hoyt Park. For more information, please visit our website: www.friendsofhoytpark.org.
It’s the way summer should be!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available